COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

1.8

on 7/18/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Too much Glitter!! u basiclly are putting a bunch of sparkles on ur face, which is really unflattering! It doesn't stick on well and is a really messy package which spills all over, plus they give u a terrible powder puff thing that sucks!

on 8/27/2008 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Please please do not buy this product! For your own happiness!!

I found this to have very bad shades. None of them come close to my skin tone and go on with orange-y. And naturally luminous?? I was looking for something sheer and slightly dewey looking. This looks glittery and overdone. It's also bad for your skin. I'm guessing that it was either the talc or the mica that made me break out.

!Do not buy!

on 11/18/2007 12:11:00 AM

None of these colors seemed to match my skin color at all. It's pretty sad when even the lightest of colors can make you look darker and orange colored. The puff inside is garbage. What I disliked the most was I had to slowly and carefully pry the top off so that no powder flew out and landed on the floor. When I mastered that, with application the powder would just fall onto my chest area. Gosh, I don't want to apply makeup to them! I found this product to be very drying, and I put a good amount of moisturizer on every application because of my natural dry skin. Another big peeve was that I'm not prone to pimples at all. I usually get a couple a month if that, but this clogged so many pores and I broke out badly. I'll stick with my Physicians Formula mineral wear thanks!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a basic daytime setting powder so I bought this in Transluscent medium. I thought this was too shimmery for a natural daytime look so I use it for evenings. ( I didn't read the packaging carefully and will now avoid anything with the word "Luminous".) It adds a tan color to my face like a medium bronzer so I probably should have bought the Transluscent Light instead of this. I hate that it gets all over my light colored clothing so I have to stick to black and brown colors if I want to use this. Not crazy about it myself but it is a good quality powder for $8 if you are looking for a shimmery glowy look.