COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.5

on 2/5/2013 4:44:00 PM

This product is horrible. And I'm surprised to be saying this about CG. I barely had any acne with the powder and concealers I used before, but I wanted to try something different. So I got this powder, and the first day I was fine.. But then I started getting the most horrible acne I've had in years. Extremely disappointed...

on 12/10/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

*to the tune of the Conga line whatever thinger*

ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE! ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE! ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE!

on 4/23/2011 1:04:00 PM

Yuck. Why why why why don't I check reviews here first before I impulse-buy? Oh, right, because my gadget needs WiFi. At this rate though I could get a smart phone and pay the monthly bill with the money I waste impulsively buying bad products like this.

on 10/16/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm pale and bought the lightest shade possible, Translucent Fair. The lightest shade is still too dark for my skin and made me look orange. Compared to the other powder I use, which is a really good product that matches my skin tone, this powder is MUCH darker than it. So if you're pale I advise you stay away from this particular product.

On another note, this powder also makes your face look really glittery. The shine ends up making you look like you're sweating.

on 7/7/2009 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin haaates this product. I used it a couple times and my face broke out like crazy. Worse than it has in a long time and it's gonna take another couple days for my poor skin to detox! I wore it for a few hours in the evening and it did not even look good at all by the end of the night. Did nothing for my oily t-zone and made the other areas look overly dry. The first ingredient is talc and it also contains some parabens and mineral oil (mineral oil = BAD for your skin!) It is not oil-free or non-comedogenic. This stuff did not work for me!!

EDIT: Did some research. This contains Isopropyl Myristate. Comedogenicity of 5 and causes grade 1 and grade 2 cosmetic acne.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

oh where to begin....this powder was an absolute flop. I bought the lightest shade they had, Translucent Fair, and one of my co-workers asked me if I had gone tanning! I immediately realized it was my face powder! In the can it went. Never again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

FAIL! I tried this because I love the rest of the Trublend line SO much. The whipped foundation and the pressed powder are HG products. This makes me look like someone got mad at me and threw glitter in my face. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy, well, I would. It's that bad. Good for 11 year old girls, not adults or almost-adults.

This is not a good product. I bought the lightest shade even though i usually do not wear the lightest shade of makeup. It was completely orange and I looked like an oompa loompa. There is a lot of shimmer to the powder and it gives horrible coverage. It's not worth the $12. try clinique

on 1/11/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Not quite sure where you were going with this one Cover Girl. If you were trying to create a body glitter, you really hit the nail on the head. But a face powder? Be serious. This stuff has more sparkles in it then a 1st grade craft project.

on 12/11/2008 9:26:00 PM

This product is awful! I can't think of one good thing to say about it. It's wayyy too shimmery, no i take that back it's not shimmer its pretty much glitter! I don't want glitter all over my face. I've used this one time then threw it out. My 16 year old sister didn't even want it cause she said it was too glittery too! I will never buy this again.