COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.8

on 7/27/2016 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The color suits me (415) but it has too much sparkle and shimmer! I'm oily so I DNW anymore gleaminess on my grill, okay? Also the sifter lets too much product out. #messy.

on 4/23/2011 1:04:00 PM

Yuck. Why why why why don't I check reviews here first before I impulse-buy? Oh, right, because my gadget needs WiFi. At this rate though I could get a smart phone and pay the monthly bill with the money I waste impulsively buying bad products like this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not a terrible powder, just not a great one. The shades are deceivingly dark; I bought Translucent Fair and it looks more like a bronzer. The packaging is kind of chintzy, a plain plastic jar with a plastic sifter. Not the best at absorbing oil; there seems to be some shimmer or iridescence to the powder that just makes me look shiny. I will use this up, especially seeing as summer is here and some color to my face looks good, but I would highly recommend Coty Airspun Fragrance-Free as a better drugstore alternative, and a better value.

on 1/29/2007 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very nice loose powder. I was pleasantly surprised!!! It doesn't make my face very matte, which I don't need because I have normal skin. It makes the face look very natural. It has a slight shimmer, but not glittery. I wear NC45 in MAC and I purchased the translucent medium shade. I LOVE this powder and I hope it is not discontinued.