Caudalie Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream

Caudalie Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream
Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail CreamCreme Gourmande Hand and Nail CreamCreme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBOMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.*Plant origin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't like that, unlike my favorite hand creams I can feel this one on my hands and it's not even moisturizing. (I don't have dry hands, to begin with)
Another thing is the smell, it's very strong.

on 8/11/2017 8:25:00 PM

This is really a great hand cream. The thing that I hate about most hand creams is that you have to re-apply them so often. Not this one, though. The moisture is there for hours!

The smell is something that may not be so great for some, but I don't mind it. It's kind of lemony. Not a bad smell, although there are better-smelling lotions out there by far.

on 12/26/2015 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A natural based hand lotion that is free of parabens and phenoxyethanol. This is a moisturizing lotion that is not greasy and also contains antioxidant polyphenols from grapes. Contains glycerin, shea butter and grapeseed oil. What I really like about this hand cream is that it absorbs into the skin and is not greasy. Even my DH will use this product. The fragrance however, is over the top. It smells to me like a cat whizzed on a sour lemon. The scent is strong but does fade after awhile.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Lovely hand cream that absorbs into the skin without leaving any oily or greasy residue. Great scent as well. Can't fault it. 2 thumbs up.

on 8/28/2015 9:43:00 AM

This one is my current favourite. It's perfect for dry hands, absorbers quickly, doesn't live any sticky feeling and smells amazing. This is the best hand cream I've ever tried.

on 9/3/2016 1:22:00 PM

The cream works really well for moisturizing and softening the dry skin and nails. It absorbs completely in less than 2 minutes. It leaves the skin super soft and smooth. The only thing I can't get over is the smell. It is very powerful, a bit unpleasant for my taste (like old fashioned grandma perfume), and it linger on for a LONG time. I wound go for First Aid Beauty creams over this one any day!

Update: In the hour since I applied the cream, I have washed my hands twice - the moisture is still there, but so is the smell.

on 5/26/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had high hopes about the Caudalie hand cream but honestly didn't do nothing for my hands apart scenting them - and they are not even particularly dry to begin with.

Packaging: Classic flip top tube, it's easy to squeeze even the last drop. 75ml

Texture: Medium thickness, definitely not runny, absorbs on the spot with no residue left behind.

Scent: Smells like orange flavoured candy, I enjoy it alot but doesn't linger long. It's the same scent as in Polyphenol C15 SPF20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid which I found a bit much for face care but just right for a hand cream.

Price: Can be found for a bit less than 10 euros in online EU pharmacies.

Waste of money.

on 5/8/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Creamy and pleasant smelling, it feel luxurious to use, and a little bit goes a long way. It absorbs nicely and makes an immediate difference to my hands.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best cream I have tried so far. Excellent. Fells great going on, smells lovely and, most importantly, it truly absorbs into the skin instead of coating it like many. Tried it in the Winter, putting some before going to sleep and in the morning my very dry hands were still soft. I just wish it was cheaper as it is quite deer for a hand cream. However, I must add that Caudalie is in fact very affordable considering the quality of the products :).

on 4/5/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this hand cream. It has transformed my dry and rough hands. It smells lovely and feels so luxurious. It's quite pricey, but it's worth the splurge