Caudalie Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream

Caudalie Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream
Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail CreamCreme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream

4.2

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBOMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.*Plant origin

on 9/3/2016 1:22:00 PM

The cream works really well for moisturizing and softening the dry skin and nails. It absorbs completely in less than 2 minutes. It leaves the skin super soft and smooth. The only thing I can't get over is the smell. It is very powerful, a bit unpleasant for my taste (like old fashioned grandma perfume), and it linger on for a LONG time. I wound go for First Aid Beauty creams over this one any day!

Update: In the hour since I applied the cream, I have washed my hands twice - the moisture is still there, but so is the smell.

on 12/26/2015 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A natural based hand lotion that is free of parabens and phenoxyethanol. This is a moisturizing lotion that is not greasy and also contains antioxidant polyphenols from grapes. Contains glycerin, shea butter and grapeseed oil. What I really like about this hand cream is that it absorbs into the skin and is not greasy. Even my DH will use this product. The fragrance however, is over the top. It smells to me like a cat whizzed on a sour lemon. The scent is strong but does fade after awhile.

To Read all 77 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/14/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Lovely hand cream that absorbs into the skin without leaving any oily or greasy residue. Great scent as well. Can't fault it. 2 thumbs up.

on 8/28/2015 9:43:00 AM

This one is my current favourite. It's perfect for dry hands, absorbers quickly, doesn't live any sticky feeling and smells amazing. This is the best hand cream I've ever tried.

on 5/26/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had high hopes about the Caudalie hand cream but honestly didn't do nothing for my hands apart scenting them - and they are not even particularly dry to begin with.

Packaging: Classic flip top tube, it's easy to squeeze even the last drop. 75ml

Texture: Medium thickness, definitely not runny, absorbs on the spot with no residue left behind.

Scent: Smells like orange flavoured candy, I enjoy it alot but doesn't linger long. It's the same scent as in Polyphenol C15 SPF20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid which I found a bit much for face care but just right for a hand cream.

Price: Can be found for a bit less than 10 euros in online EU pharmacies.

Waste of money.

on 5/8/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Creamy and pleasant smelling, it feel luxurious to use, and a little bit goes a long way. It absorbs nicely and makes an immediate difference to my hands.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best cream I have tried so far. Excellent. Fells great going on, smells lovely and, most importantly, it truly absorbs into the skin instead of coating it like many. Tried it in the Winter, putting some before going to sleep and in the morning my very dry hands were still soft. I just wish it was cheaper as it is quite deer for a hand cream. However, I must add that Caudalie is in fact very affordable considering the quality of the products :).

on 4/5/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this hand cream. It has transformed my dry and rough hands. It smells lovely and feels so luxurious. It's quite pricey, but it's worth the splurge

By far one of my all-time favourite hand creams. It's light weight but still moisturising for my very dry hands, sinks in like a dream without leaving any oily film behind and as a bonus, it smells amazing too! This is my 'go to' hand cream when I'm giving myself an at home manicure and I don't restrict myself when I use it because I know it'll sink in wonderfully and leave my hands feeling soft. It does cost 12.00 for 75ml, but I personally think it's worth every single penny.

on 2/17/2015 10:25:00 PM

I like this hand-and-nail cream. But it is not very emollient, takes a lot to moisturize my winter-dry skin. So, for 2.5 oz, $15 is a little rich for my taste. So overall, not a good value. However, I love the scent - like those bite size chewy fruit-flavored candies! I would consider repurchasing this if I were feeling a bit indulgent.