no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Great cream blush. Seems highly rated and liked. THEN THEY DID AWAY WITH IT! Sorry didn’t find one other that I liked. Can’t make me purchase something I don’t want!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I had a SA show me this and I am so glad b/c I never would have looked at this on my own. It looks almost red in the pan (I never wear red on my face) but applies to a very natural & subtle hue of pink. I have light to medium skin and this is neither too light nor too dark but just perfect. The formulation is so creamy and really good quality. I think this will be my new go to everyday blush.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

11 years ago

The only blush I use. Beautiful color, like a veil of natural blush on my olive toned complexion. Lovely texture, does not crack or fade. Neither oily nor drying. Very easy to apply. Check it out: put your current blush on one side, and then apply this on the other side, and see which looks better at the end of the day. For me, this wins hands down- expensive but worth it!

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

12 years ago

SCARY red-orange in the pan, but when used sparingly, it imparts the most beautiful natural glow. This is my almost-every-day go-to. I love the ease of cream blushes, and although this is drier than some it goes on and blends beautifully (like a DREAM over Perfekt or other primer/product). The colour is natural and lasts all day - a bonus for a low-maintenance chick like me who wants to look good but not work too hard at doing it :-)

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

12 years ago

The color is very natural. It really does look like you're naturally blushing. It's also quite easy to apply. I just don't like the square packaging that much. But the product itself is great.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

13 years ago

This is my favorite cream blush. I own Becca Turkish Rose, Nars Turkish Red & this. Very blendable, doesn't accent pores and looks natural. It lasts longer than Becca and is more subtle than Nars. It is pricey but I love the portability of cream blushes and no fear of dropping & seeing a crushed compact full of powder. It's definitely on the warm side but still should work on many different skin tones. I love the fact that there is no shimmer in this, I don't want glitter on my face! There are currently only two shades of cream blush in Laura's line so I hope she introduces more choices in the future. I do wish the compact was a differnt color than her eyeshadows since you cannot distinguish which product you are holding unless you flip to the bottom and read the label. Aside from that, it is a great product and I would repurchase.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

I don't usually wear makeup due to the fact that I'm terrible at application and I've never really found anything that I like. This blush changed my mind. This blush is amazing! looks like you are blushing (imagine that!) and is pretty easy to apply once you get the hang of it. If I had to pick two makeup products that I'll use forever this would be one of them (I'd also choose the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

13 years ago

Beautiful deep coral pink - I like how there's no shimmer to this so it looks like I'm naturally blushing after I blend it in. There's something in Laura Mercier's cream blushes however, that make my cheeks feel oily at the end of the day...the same thing I experienced with the cream blushes from Fresh. Perhaps the formulation is too moisturizing.

About reviewer (1072 reviews)

Age25-29