Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/30/2018

I've been trying this one out for the past week or so. I have fine hair, oily scalp, which is prone to tangles and a small amount of frizz. I usually buy Pantene or Dove because they're thick and siliconey (which makes combing easier) but thought I'd try this. It's a little thinner than I'm used to but it seems to do a good job. I apply to lengths/ends only. It reduces my …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

frompmburk

Mar/23/2018

Holy grail status. Do NOT let the low price fool you, because these are the most amazing smoothing, frizz-reducing products I've ever used. For background, I am in my early 40s with extremely coarse, thick, naturally wavy hair that is color-treated & tends to be dry & prone to frizz. I also prefer to wear it straight & sleek, so it gets a lot of heat styling. I ask a lot out of …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Dec/02/2013

This the first review i have ever written on this site, but had to after trying this product. I have been using this conditioner for a few days now, and am already seeing improvements in my hair. My hair has a lot of frizz on the top layer, but remains silky and soft on the bottom layer. I never use heat, but somehow in the last year it has developed this strange characteristic. Anyway, this …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

2.0

Aug/25/2012

I have very thick curly hair, I love the brand Loreal but i dont like this prodcut because the condishner is not thick, and i have to put alot in my hair to that my hair would not be tangled.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/29/2012

even though i don't have particularly frizzy hair, lately, my hair has been feeling really fine and dull - this conditioner makes my hair, smooth, silky and shiny and i absolutely love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/06/2012

After using this, my hair smells great, is soft and defrizzed! Just one problem: my hair is wavy/curly and I find that after using this with the shampoo my hair goes quite limp especially on one side of my head. So my hair looks kinda weird, one said straight, one side curly. Reading the reviews I'd say it could be the shampoo.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesOther

fromlita12

Jun/14/2011

Highly recommend for wavy frizzy hair. Sometimes when its rainy I dont bother ironing. Leaves my hair silky and wavy, less frizzy. Does what it says on the bottle.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromgioja

Dec/07/2010

First of all: given that no conditioner can perfectly get rid of frizzies, this is one of the best and cheapest conditioner that can help to fight frizzies and makes ironing not necessary. The finish will not be the same and it will be not humidity proof like when ironing, but if you want to give to your hair a rest or on those days when you don’t need the perfect superstar mane, this is one of …Read more

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

Dec/28/2009

if ever i run out of my salon conditioner, i always run out to get this. it's cheap, is not to heavy, leaves my hair shiny. the only problem is i can't tell the difference between any of the l'oreal conditioners as they all seem to do the same thing! this one is okay, not their best!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

frommisz93

May/22/2009

i love this conditioner. it conditions my hair very well.In South East Asia, the official name of this product is L'oreal Elseve (Elvive). this made my straight hair smooth & non frizzy. definitely doesn't leave any residue on my scalp. i love the scent too & its reasonable price. i use it with the shampoo & the hair mask as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm