no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 years ago

Totally unsure about this conditioner. Got it at Savers in the UK for a pound on sale, and was quite excited about a vitamin containing conditioner. I used it bi-weekly for cowashing, and I think that my hair took to it after a few washes, but the scent is really offputting. The scent put me off totally halfway during the co-wash, and by the middle of the bottle, I was basically using loads to finish it up and move on to something else. The scent is overpowering and unappealling. Yeah, it smells nice in the shop for a while, but day in, day out, the scent grinds on you. I think that it is actually a unisex scent, or even like a washing up liquid. Yuck. The consistency is great though, nice and thick enough for a mask in the shower. Again, my hair seemed to like it and I'm a 4c, so if you can stomach the scent, go for it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

13 years ago

Cheap rubbish, you are certainly worth never buying this useless non-conditioner & switching to Kerastase which is made by the same company - now that's worth it

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

13 years ago

The full Elvive range isn’t available in Australia so when on holiday in London recently I was keen to try as many products as possible. This conditioner is marketed for normal hair and I found it adequate at detangling and leaving my hair soft. I prefer a more moisturising conditioner but this is for normal hair and so I think it does what it claims it will do. For a drugstore conditioner this was impressive.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age