Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

price range

Reviews

fromlojs

Dec/11/2013

I was hoping this product would repair my dry and frizzy edges, but I can barely see or feel any difference at all. It is quite cheap, but not worth the money at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

2.0
fromjoana7

Jan/29/2013

This mask did next to nothing for my hair. No moisture, no detangling, no shine... It's more like a bad conditioner. It smells so good though that I am giving it two lippies instead of one!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Aug/02/2012

I don't get this product. It leaves no difference between my hair when I've used this and when I haven't. Doesn't even do as much as a regular conditioner.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jul/09/2012

Good, but I leave it on for 5 minutes or more instead of the recommended 2 minutes, otherwise I don't really notice a difference.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/11/2012

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've got really long hair and this masque makes it really smooth and shiny but it doesn't weigh it down! Nice smell, would repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/08/2012

I have longish coloured thick hair (strands are probably medium thickness but there are just a lot of them!). This masque is absolutely nothing. I literally could discern no difference when I used it and when I didn't.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/15/2011

I have fine hair and I can actually use this once a week without it weighing down my hair. I wondered why, but when I checked the ingredients label I understood - its got real natural oils, no silicones! Great stuff and the clean raspberry scent is a bonus

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Mar/22/2011

I have almost reached the bottom of the jar. This mask is very moisturising and does enhance the shine. It also smells fresh. I find it a bit heavy for my limp hair but its not that bad. It seems to untangle the hair nicely as well. In summary, it is a nice basic mask. The only con is that Loreal tests on animals therefore personally I won't buy their products again...

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (281 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Jan/02/2011

Prior to using this,my hair was in terrible condition,i have chemically treated blonde hair and due to continued use of heated styling appliances my hair was looking frazzled,dry & incredibly weak. I brought into this because it was in a pink pot (i love pink!) and it was on offer,i didn't expect for it to be the amazing product it is. I Shampoo my hair and apply this,massaging from root …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Apr/13/2009

I use this weekly as it's affordable and effective. I have normal longish hair that can become dry at times but with a slightly oily scalp. This product makes my hair more manageable and shiny. At times, it can become greasier quicker following use. Overall, I feel that it keeps my hair in good condition. There are probably better products out there, however, this is very affordable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination