58%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

9 years ago

I was hoping this product would repair my dry and frizzy edges, but I can barely see or feel any difference at all. It is quite cheap, but not worth the money at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

2.0

9 years ago

This mask did next to nothing for my hair. No moisture, no detangling, no shine... It's more like a bad conditioner. It smells so good though that I am giving it two lippies instead of one!

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I don't get this product. It leaves no difference between my hair when I've used this and when I haven't. Doesn't even do as much as a regular conditioner.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

Good, but I leave it on for 5 minutes or more instead of the recommended 2 minutes, otherwise I don't really notice a difference.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've got really long hair and this masque makes it really smooth and shiny but it doesn't weigh it down! Nice smell, would repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

10 years ago

I have longish coloured thick hair (strands are probably medium thickness but there are just a lot of them!). This masque is absolutely nothing. I literally could discern no difference when I used...

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I have fine hair and I can actually use this once a week without it weighing down my hair. I wondered why, but when I checked the ingredients label I understood - its got real natural oils, no...

About reviewer (1572 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I have almost reached the bottom of the jar. This mask is very moisturising and does enhance the shine. It also smells fresh. I find it a bit heavy for my limp hair but its not that bad. It seems...

About reviewer (281 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

12 years ago

Prior to using this,my hair was in terrible condition,i have chemically treated blonde hair and due to continued use of heated styling appliances my hair was looking frazzled,dry & incredibly weak....

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

I use this weekly as it's affordable and effective. I have normal longish hair that can become dry at times but with a slightly oily scalp. This product makes my hair more manageable and shiny. At...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

9 years ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

2.0

9 years ago

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

10 years ago

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral