Schwarzkopf Blonde Toner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1 review

OH MY!
I got balayage (ombre) done in my hair back in Feb 2015, it is now July 2015 and my hair was looking a little.. gross. It had these yucky gold tones, looked like i had done the dye job at home. Was just a mess. SO i went back to the hairdresser i got my hair done at and for them to put a toner through it, it was going to be $90+. I was not going to pay anywhere near that much. On my way home i stopped off at my local discount pharmacy to get some new shampoo and conditioner and other supplies. While i was in the isle, i saw this toner for $7 AUD. I did a quick google search to look at reviews, they were all raving about this toner. I will add to that list! IT IS AMAZING. I put it through my hair, left it for 5min and washed it out. Didn't notice too much of a different until i dried it off. NO MORE GOLD! I was back to the ashy blonde colour I fell in love with! It dried my hair out the tiniest bit, but nothing conditioner couldn't fix. I would buy this product a million times over! Wear gloves when you use it, stains your hands a lovely purple shade. For such a cheap product, AMAZING!