Schwarzkopf Blonde Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.3

Ive tried using this for five minutes on my hair and it only makes the slightest difference. I'll give ten minutes a go and post my results.
EDIT: Ten minutes and not that impressed! I've also tried the "Nordic" blonde toner and there
is not a great deal of difference. The toning results only last immediately after and no longer

on 4/15/2011 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this toner. You just have to remember that it's a toner, not a conditioner - so it has zero conditioning properties (on my hair anyway). You still need to use a conditioner after using this. This is how I use it:- I put some in my hair colour mixing bowl, add some water to make it a creamier consistency, and so it goes further. I then put it on my dry hair with a colouring brush. I then let it sit for 5 minutes. Then I wash it out with purple shampoo and condition with a nice moisturising conditioner. This routine gives me much quicker and more lasting results than using purple shampoo alone. It is a good price, at most supermarkets, and does the job for me.

on 8/27/2008 7:21:00 PM

This review is for the Igora ICEFLOWER 9.5-1 toner. This is my favorite toner for my blonde hair. I've used fanci-full, but that toner is temporary and the toner is water-like. However, the Igora Gloss is a mousse you apply for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. It's a violet toner and you use it to get a white shade of blonde. This toner will *only* work if your hair is a very, very pale blonde. I used this when my hair was a light golden blonde and I saw no results. But when I was at a light bleach blonde, this toner took it to a white blonde shade. The color lasts fairly long too- about a month or so before I needed to refresh the color. A definite re-buy!

on 11/10/2006 7:05:00 PM

This is a deep violet conditioner to be applied to hair for 5 minutes after shampooing. I imagine that the deepness of the violet shade would help to remove brassiness but I donít find this conditioner to be moisturising. Iím going to stick with LíOreal Shine Blonde shampoo to keep brassiness at bay.