Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.8

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If I want real hydration for my lips I'll turn to DHC Lip Cream, but for a tinted chapstick on a lazy day, I'll make an exception and take my Cherry Cola Lipsmacker out with me. To me it smells (and looks!) like summer - a very subtle reddish tint that'll make you look like you've bitten your lip, it's innocent and sweet and perfect for the dog days when you don't really want to wear makeup. It's innocent and oh so charming. It smells exactly like cherry cola, and tastes nothing like it - expect the sweet sugary taste of all scented lip balms.

I was looking for a lip product to take with me on a sailing trip. I wanted a bit of colour but not something I need a mirror for. I did a search and these babies rate really high! I think the last time I had one was when I was twelve! While still rather immature at times and a teacher of 12 year olds, I couldn't resist. Luckily I found a set of the Cola ones on sale at London Drugs for $3!!!! What a steal. The SA said the company is no longer? Anyway, these three should last ages. So glad I did some research. I spend way too much on lip stuff and at any given time have at least 7 lip products in my purse (and it is a small purse!)

Love it! Second only to the pink lemonade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells exactly like Cherry Coke and has a dark red tint similar to the much-loved Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. I prefer the untinted Vanilla Coca-Cola one, which smells the same but isn't tinted. I bought this as part of a holiday '06 pencil bag gift set with Barq's Root Beer, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, and Strawberry, Orange, and Grape Fanta Lip Smackers.