Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

on 1/6/2011 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in a pack with the original Coca-Cola and Vanilla Coke, and I must say, this one is my favourite of the three (actually, it may just be my favourite lip balm ever!). I just love its sheer red tint and subtle glossy effect on my lips! As other reviewers have mentioned its a 'your lips but better' type lip balm. So cheap, and amazing!

on 5/24/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

smells amazingly well and gives that little extra pinkness that makes my lips look awesome.

on 4/25/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This will literally give you YLBB: it's your lips (because it's way too sheer to cover their natural color) but rosier, glossier, a bit fuller, perfectly moisturized, sugary sweet and cherry coke scented. The effect is nothing you can't get elsewhere (I can think of numerous Labello/Nivea balms that will give you the same thing more or less, hence the 4 lippie rating) but this is an effective, fun, uplifting product in any case. And for the price you might as well try it.

on 12/14/2008 11:04:00 PM

If they ever discontinue this I will lose my mind. I'm not a fan of the Dr. Pepper flavor. This though AWESOME. It tastes like Cherry Coke and leaves the nice red color that everyone raves about with the Dr Pepper. But this is better much much much better.

on 12/2/2007 10:17:00 PM

LOVE THIS! This is definitely my second favorite alongside dr. pepper =)
It smells like the real deal, and it always amazes me how identical they smell to the actual drink!!!! This also gives my lips a rosy glow which i adore =)
I will always buy this so long as I can find it!

Although I have found that this gloss dries my lips out a tiny bit, I have to admit, it smells SO GOOD! Just like Cherry Coke. It is moderately shiny and has a light tint. I love the cute Coke can topper that comes with the trio as well. (I got the trio which consists of a toppper, Barq's Root Beer, Cherry Coke, and Cherry Vanilla Coke.)

Very delicious! Makes my lips shine. This lip smacker glides on so easy. You can apply all day long for the perfect lips. I love Cherry Coke, so I was so happy to find this flavor from Bonne Bell!