Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I adore this! I got it in an eight pack of soda lip smackers, and this one is probably my favourite. It smells delicious, and just like cherries and cola. The packaging is very cute, although it is the kind of packaging that will wear off after a while. I got the eight pack of lip balms for approx. $10, which is a great price. The colour of this lip balm is a bright red, but it goes on as a very sheer pink gloss on your lips. It feels smooth and quite moisturizing, and has a slightly sweet taste. For the price, this is great!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

First of all, I love this. So so much. It moisturizes so much better than all my other (more expensive) lip balms. It tints my lips with such a nice strawberry red. The packaging is nice and simple. The smell isn't too overwhelming, but when somebody sits next to me or hugs me they can smell it, but its very subtle. It smelled exactly like Cherry Coke. I have really wrinkled lips due to dehydration, however continuous use of this renewed my lips, and they are far less wrinkled and plump.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a spicy smell and a sweet taste! Definitely one of my favorite lip smackers.