Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If I want real hydration for my lips I'll turn to DHC Lip Cream, but for a tinted chapstick on a lazy day, I'll make an exception and take my Cherry Cola Lipsmacker out with me. To me it smells (and looks!) like summer - a very subtle reddish tint that'll make you look like you've bitten your lip, it's innocent and sweet and perfect for the dog days when you don't really want to wear makeup. It's innocent and oh so charming. It smells exactly like cherry cola, and tastes nothing like it - expect the sweet sugary taste of all scented lip balms.

on 6/9/2016 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this more than the Dr Pepper lipsmacker, I prefer the scent of this. I like the slight tint and shine, it makes my lips look so much better and it's quite moisturizing. This is my fav product to wear when I don't really want to wear anything. It's pretty much perfect. Would repurchase.

on 5/24/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

smells amazingly well and gives that little extra pinkness that makes my lips look awesome.