Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in an 8 pack with 7 other soda pop flavours from my cousins who know I'm a lip balm fanatic hehe :) To my surprise, Lip Smackers has delivered a moisturizing flavoured lip balm made with quality ingredients (Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil) that isn't greasy!
LOOK/TEXTURE: Lip Smackers techinically advertises its products as a LIP GLOSS, so yes, it does have a sheen and glossy feel when applied. I don't mind it at all, it is a nice in-the-middle shine that doesn't scream grease. To my surprise it left a subtle red tint on my lips, great for little makeup days. It doesn't last very long however, even for everyday balm I thought it was a tad bit on the thin side.
SCENT: Spot-on Coca Cola and cherry smell. It has a tad bit of the flavour.
PACKAGING: Standard dial-up 4g lip balm. I can check how much available product I have left and it won't take a millenium like the other ones, it seems to twist up a bit faster. Adorable deep red colour with the Coca Cola logo.
PRICE: I found out the price of the 8-pack to be $10.00, I think that is very affordable.
OVERALL: A fun flavoured and scented lip balm great for a bit of tint and keeping your lips smooth! BUY AGAIN?: Yes!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The balm of the CHERRY COCA COLA LIPSMACKER is scented and flavoured with an accurate cherry coke flavour and is tinted cherry red. Don't worry non red lovers; the balm doesn't tint lips with a vivid colour, it gives a slightly 'flushed' tint to lips, as though you've just bitten them.

The chief appeal of Bonne Belle's LipSmackers is the taste/smell, so no complaints there, plus the CHERRY COCA COLA LIPSMACKER does it's job as a lipbalm well and keeps my lips moisturized and chap free during these colder months, so it's a winner on that score too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this one in the balm form. The Lip Smacker balms in general are pleasant, but not too moisturizing or anything. So I took a point off in my rating for that. This one is sweet and strong cherry with a light cola flavor. This balm is more accurate than Vintage Sister's Cherry Cola flavor. It even tastes a little like cherry. However, I wouldn't repurchase since this balm is too strong on the cherry. (I wanted a stronger Coke flavor.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells exactly like Cherry Coke and has a dark red tint similar to the much-loved Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. I prefer the untinted Vanilla Coca-Cola one, which smells the same but isn't tinted. I bought this as part of a holiday '06 pencil bag gift set with Barq's Root Beer, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, and Strawberry, Orange, and Grape Fanta Lip Smackers.

Very delicious! Makes my lips shine. This lip smacker glides on so easy. You can apply all day long for the perfect lips. I love Cherry Coke, so I was so happy to find this flavor from Bonne Bell!