Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I met her in a club down in old Soho, where ya drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola -- or do you prefer the "coca cola" version? ... The Kinks? Anyone? I should go be a dad somewhere else? Okay. Good lip balm. It does what it should. Can't go wrong with Bonne Bell. I liked this one a lot as a kid but my favorite was the Mountain Dew.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If I want real hydration for my lips I'll turn to DHC Lip Cream, but for a tinted chapstick on a lazy day, I'll make an exception and take my Cherry Cola Lipsmacker out with me. To me it smells (and looks!) like summer - a very subtle reddish tint that'll make you look like you've bitten your lip, it's innocent and sweet and perfect for the dog days when you don't really want to wear makeup. It's innocent and oh so charming. It smells exactly like cherry cola, and tastes nothing like it - expect the sweet sugary taste of all scented lip balms.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am not a fan of lipstick but have been using Chapstick and Benetint bam to try and create a hint of colour on my lips...but no more as I found this. It smells amazing, tastes sweet but thank goodness I am not a huge fan of eating it and it puts a lovely colour on my lips while keeping them moisturized for ages.

Unfortunately as it is so popular I cannot find it anymore in Primark for a very amazing price of 1GBP :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in an 8 pack with 7 other soda pop flavours from my cousins who know I'm a lip balm fanatic hehe :) To my surprise, Lip Smackers has delivered a moisturizing flavoured lip balm made with quality ingredients (Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil) that isn't greasy!
LOOK/TEXTURE: Lip Smackers techinically advertises its products as a LIP GLOSS, so yes, it does have a sheen and glossy feel when applied. I don't mind it at all, it is a nice in-the-middle shine that doesn't scream grease. To my surprise it left a subtle red tint on my lips, great for little makeup days. It doesn't last very long however, even for everyday balm I thought it was a tad bit on the thin side.
SCENT: Spot-on Coca Cola and cherry smell. It has a tad bit of the flavour.
PACKAGING: Standard dial-up 4g lip balm. I can check how much available product I have left and it won't take a millenium like the other ones, it seems to twist up a bit faster. Adorable deep red colour with the Coca Cola logo.
PRICE: I found out the price of the 8-pack to be $10.00, I think that is very affordable.
OVERALL: A fun flavoured and scented lip balm great for a bit of tint and keeping your lips smooth! BUY AGAIN?: Yes!

I was looking for a lip product to take with me on a sailing trip. I wanted a bit of colour but not something I need a mirror for. I did a search and these babies rate really high! I think the last time I had one was when I was twelve! While still rather immature at times and a teacher of 12 year olds, I couldn't resist. Luckily I found a set of the Cola ones on sale at London Drugs for $3!!!! What a steal. The SA said the company is no longer? Anyway, these three should last ages. So glad I did some research. I spend way too much on lip stuff and at any given time have at least 7 lip products in my purse (and it is a small purse!)

on 5/24/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

smells amazingly well and gives that little extra pinkness that makes my lips look awesome.

I love both the normal Coca Cola one and the Cherry Cola one, but i think Cherry Cola is the best due to the nice red tint it gives your lips. Both are great at stopping lips getting dry and smell delicious to boot. I reccomend them!

on 4/25/2009 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This will literally give you YLBB: it's your lips (because it's way too sheer to cover their natural color) but rosier, glossier, a bit fuller, perfectly moisturized, sugary sweet and cherry coke scented. The effect is nothing you can't get elsewhere (I can think of numerous Labello/Nivea balms that will give you the same thing more or less, hence the 4 lippie rating) but this is an effective, fun, uplifting product in any case. And for the price you might as well try it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a spicy smell and a sweet taste! Definitely one of my favorite lip smackers.

on 12/14/2008 11:04:00 PM

If they ever discontinue this I will lose my mind. I'm not a fan of the Dr. Pepper flavor. This though AWESOME. It tastes like Cherry Coke and leaves the nice red color that everyone raves about with the Dr Pepper. But this is better much much much better.