Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I met her in a club down in old Soho, where ya drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola -- or do you prefer the "coca cola" version? ... The Kinks? Anyone? I should go be a dad somewhere else? Okay. Good lip balm. It does what it should. Can't go wrong with Bonne Bell. I liked this one a lot as a kid but my favorite was the Mountain Dew.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If I want real hydration for my lips I'll turn to DHC Lip Cream, but for a tinted chapstick on a lazy day, I'll make an exception and take my Cherry Cola Lipsmacker out with me. To me it smells (and looks!) like summer - a very subtle reddish tint that'll make you look like you've bitten your lip, it's innocent and sweet and perfect for the dog days when you don't really want to wear makeup. It's innocent and oh so charming. It smells exactly like cherry cola, and tastes nothing like it - expect the sweet sugary taste of all scented lip balms.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a pack of cherry coke/coke/Vanilla Coke & I love it! My fave along side Dr Pepper lipsmacker. This gives a natural MLBB reddish tint like Dr Pepper lipsmacker. You don't even really need a mirror for it. It smells/tastes delish!! Totally #winning for $3 + some change. I got mine at Kroger. They have a pop set of like 8 or 9 Lipsmackers that will be mine next. LOL I wish I had had these as a kid. I mean I was deprived right. Everybody needs their fave lipsmacker in their life. :-)

on 6/9/2016 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this more than the Dr Pepper lipsmacker, I prefer the scent of this. I like the slight tint and shine, it makes my lips look so much better and it's quite moisturizing. This is my fav product to wear when I don't really want to wear anything. It's pretty much perfect. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I adore this! I got it in an eight pack of soda lip smackers, and this one is probably my favourite. It smells delicious, and just like cherries and cola. The packaging is very cute, although it is the kind of packaging that will wear off after a while. I got the eight pack of lip balms for approx. $10, which is a great price. The colour of this lip balm is a bright red, but it goes on as a very sheer pink gloss on your lips. It feels smooth and quite moisturizing, and has a slightly sweet taste. For the price, this is great!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

it tastes so smells so good i bought the fanta 1 as well they are really cheap goood packaging cant really fault the product its also very long lasting i love it :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am not a fan of lipstick but have been using Chapstick and Benetint bam to try and create a hint of colour on my lips...but no more as I found this. It smells amazing, tastes sweet but thank goodness I am not a huge fan of eating it and it puts a lovely colour on my lips while keeping them moisturized for ages.

Unfortunately as it is so popular I cannot find it anymore in Primark for a very amazing price of 1GBP :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

First of all, I love this. So so much. It moisturizes so much better than all my other (more expensive) lip balms. It tints my lips with such a nice strawberry red. The packaging is nice and simple. The smell isn't too overwhelming, but when somebody sits next to me or hugs me they can smell it, but its very subtle. It smelled exactly like Cherry Coke. I have really wrinkled lips due to dehydration, however continuous use of this renewed my lips, and they are far less wrinkled and plump.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in an 8 pack with 7 other soda pop flavours from my cousins who know I'm a lip balm fanatic hehe :) To my surprise, Lip Smackers has delivered a moisturizing flavoured lip balm made with quality ingredients (Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil) that isn't greasy!
LOOK/TEXTURE: Lip Smackers techinically advertises its products as a LIP GLOSS, so yes, it does have a sheen and glossy feel when applied. I don't mind it at all, it is a nice in-the-middle shine that doesn't scream grease. To my surprise it left a subtle red tint on my lips, great for little makeup days. It doesn't last very long however, even for everyday balm I thought it was a tad bit on the thin side.
SCENT: Spot-on Coca Cola and cherry smell. It has a tad bit of the flavour.
PACKAGING: Standard dial-up 4g lip balm. I can check how much available product I have left and it won't take a millenium like the other ones, it seems to twist up a bit faster. Adorable deep red colour with the Coca Cola logo.
PRICE: I found out the price of the 8-pack to be $10.00, I think that is very affordable.
OVERALL: A fun flavoured and scented lip balm great for a bit of tint and keeping your lips smooth! BUY AGAIN?: Yes!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

The balm of the CHERRY COCA COLA LIPSMACKER is scented and flavoured with an accurate cherry coke flavour and is tinted cherry red. Don't worry non red lovers; the balm doesn't tint lips with a vivid colour, it gives a slightly 'flushed' tint to lips, as though you've just bitten them.

The chief appeal of Bonne Belle's LipSmackers is the taste/smell, so no complaints there, plus the CHERRY COCA COLA LIPSMACKER does it's job as a lipbalm well and keeps my lips moisturized and chap free during these colder months, so it's a winner on that score too.

Popular Lips Products