Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers -- Cherry Coca Cola

Price: $

Price: $

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

on 6/9/2016 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this more than the Dr Pepper lipsmacker, I prefer the scent of this. I like the slight tint and shine, it makes my lips look so much better and it's quite moisturizing. This is my fav product to wear when I don't really want to wear anything. It's pretty much perfect. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am not a fan of lipstick but have been using Chapstick and Benetint bam to try and create a hint of colour on my lips...but no more as I found this. It smells amazing, tastes sweet but thank goodness I am not a huge fan of eating it and it puts a lovely colour on my lips while keeping them moisturized for ages.

Unfortunately as it is so popular I cannot find it anymore in Primark for a very amazing price of 1GBP :(

I love, love Cherry Coke, so I snatched this up when I finally found it at the d/s. It's pretty emollient but not greasy, leaves the faintest pink tint to my lips, and smells yummy. It doesn't get overbearing as some scented/flavored lip products can get. Normally, scented lip products end up driving me crazy and I have to remove them, but not this product! This works well enough on it's own, and is also nice as a primer under other lip colors or over other colors. It's a nice little pick me up purchase for only $1.50! =) I would definitely buy again.