Dior Pure Poison Elixir

Dior Pure Poison Elixir

4.5

on 2/4/2007 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok I really like this. no it doesnt smell much different than pure poison but i don't think it was really supposed to. It does have a richer scent on me. and I really like it. I love the bottle but idon't know if i really like how the atomizer sprays. i feel like i need to spray more than just my usual 1 ot 2 spritzes.

I had to thave this when I saw it on sephora's website. I have to wear both scents on different wrists to really describe the differences.

I just know that i feel beautiful when i wear Pure Poison Elixir. I am very glad i bought it even though i have 2 bottles of pure poison lol.

I will have to try this layerd with my pure poison body lotion.

on 3/13/2013 9:14:00 PM

I like this version better than the original Pure Poison, it is richer, sweeter, less gardenia and more amber and cacao. The gardenia in the original is just too much for me, overall I do like it, but whenever I wear it I wish the gardenia wasn't so overwhelmingly powerful. This elixir version grants that wish, the gardenia is still there but it is quieter, more muted by the other notes. I find this scent perfect for spring and summer.

The sillage of both the original and the elixir version is quite good, as is the longevity. I Sprayed the tiniest amount this morning around 8AM before work and it is still going strong in the evening when I get home.

My one issue with this perfume is the sprayer, the bottle itself is gorgeous, but the atomizer does not work very well. On top of that I can't leave the atomizer on it, I have to constantly replace it after I use with the screw cap it also comes with, otherwise it evaporates way too quick. The presentation of the atomizer is beautiful, it's a wonderful idea, but unfortunately it does not work in practice...

Popular Fragrances