Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

3.8

on 1/11/2016 4:05:00 PM

I can't stand the smell of this stuff. It's offensive to my nostrils!

on 12/30/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect mix of vanilla & peppermint! This body lotion is nicely moisturizing and great paired up with the matching body spray.

I love it! it's refreshing and tingles. It's especially nice if you have a cold. I think it's the best wintertime scent from B&BW

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I had the one from last year, and I really liked the smell of this, it smells like candy canes out of the bottle, and when you first put it on, then it softens to a vanilla-like scent that's still minty. Since I love mint, I thought it smelled amaaazing :D
Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on some more this year :/ but I would definitely buy it again if I could.

on 11/27/2012 4:49:00 PM

At first I thought I wasn't going to like this because I thought it was a pure peppermint smell and I didn't want to walk around smelling like a breathmint. So one day when I was in the store, I applied some on my hands and got the initial peppermint burst but 10 minutes later, the peppermint softens into a lovely fresh vanilla smell. It does have a tingly feeling the first few minutes that it is applied so I could see this lotion working well in the summer time as well to cool down. I have been applying this lotion non stop. I just wish they would have had the body cream in store this year as I find those more moisturizing. If you haven't tried this yet, go ahead and give it a shot. It really does get you in the holiday spirit with its peppermint coolness :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the scent of this lotion. The combination of peppermint, vanilla, and sugar is absolutely wonderful. I usually get really dry skin on the front of my legs,my feet and elbows in the winter, but I used this every night after my shower and my skin stayed moisturized all winter. I probably will buy it when the Holiday Traditions line is re-promoted because it's a once a year thing, and I don't use Bath & Body Works that often. Personally, I think the price is a little steep. $10 for 8 oz? There are definitely better deals out there. But for the best scents (this being included) I'll splurge on Bath & Body Works.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

It's a pretty nice body lotion- although not VERY moisturizing. It has a nice sorta fruity but peppermint smell to it. I didn't quite like the smell initially because it was too sweet, but after that I took a liking to it. However for some reason, this gave me rashes and red spot on my body?! I know it is this body lotion because after I stopped applying it, red spots and rashes are gone and when I used it again, I got rashes and red spots again. ): This lotion gives a very cooling feeling as well, according to some of the reviews I see, they don't like it, but I live in a hot and humid country so I see it as a plus instead. (:

Lovely scent. It's Bath and Body Works seasonal scent. They seem to sell out of this one really fast. I absolutely love it. I smells like candy cane or mint chocolate ice cream but in a very pleasant way. And I'm usually not a an of strong smell but since this is minty it is very refreshing. Another big plus about this lotion is that is gives a cool tingly sensation. A little but like Icy Hot. So this would work well on sore muscles. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love the scent of this lotion, however it actually left my skin bone dry. I am used to buying the body cream version of this each year before the holidays, however this year I saw only the lotion. I should have known better because every other time I have ever bought a body lotion from BBW, I have been disappointed. The scent is incredible, but it leaves my skin feeling very uncomfortably dry. So much so that I end up using something else over it to take away the dryness and that kills the scent. What a shame because the scent is truly amazing. I will never understand why a company that is all about bath and body products can't seem to make a decent lotion. All of their lotions are intensely drying. Its never made any sense to me. I'm not looking for body butter quality here however I don't expect it to make me feel dryer than I feel without lotion and oddly enough it does just that. Even the body cream is not particularly moisturizing, but its a heck of a lot better than this which left my skin extremely dry. I even bought the fragrance splash thinking I could just spritz on the scent because I hated the quality of the lotion, but the spray smells nothing like the lotion or the cream (actually kind of gross)! What a shame.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

it smells really pepperminty, at first.
then after it wears off its really sweet.
i love this