Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

4.5

Lovely scent. It's Bath and Body Works seasonal scent. They seem to sell out of this one really fast. I absolutely love it. I smells like candy cane or mint chocolate ice cream but in a very pleasant way. And I'm usually not a an of strong smell but since this is minty it is very refreshing. Another big plus about this lotion is that is gives a cool tingly sensation. A little but like Icy Hot. So this would work well on sore muscles. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Twisted Peppermint, so I'll put that out there. I find the lotion's scent to be a little different from the cream - the lotion has more of a strawberry smell and the cream has a richer, vanilla/creme brulee smell to it, as if they added extra VBN to the cream base. Also, the lotion has much more peppermint oil in it or whatever causes that tingling/minty effect - quite noticeable, and if you're cold, this seems to make you colder! It's very odd if you use the shower gel and then the lotion because together they're just so tingly, it's almost too much! I have to use the scrub with the lotion, and the gel with the cream, to kind of balance the tingly effects of both the lotion and the shower gel.
I do like the fact that this has more of the strawberry smell that I get from the body spray...all in all, it's all good when it comes to Twisted Peppermint, for me - the cream is more moisturizing, though.

Popular Lotions / Creams