Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

3.4

on 2/1/2014 1:19:00 AM

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

on 6/28/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Twisted Peppermint is part of the BBW Christmas seasonals.
I originally had an old lotion that was quite pepperminty, but the
recent products I've sampled seemed to have more of the burnt
vanilla in the base than I could handle. I don't know if the formula
has changed or if different products in the line emphasize different
notes. So I revised my review to a 2.

on 11/12/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

such a good lotion! i have tons of lotions and this is definitely one of the top ones. i got it about 2 years ago and i'm still not done! it smells so yummy and i love how it cools when you put it on. i would definitely buy this again!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

it smells really pepperminty, at first.
then after it wears off its really sweet.
i love this
:D

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love everything about this lotion... except for the fact that you really shouldn't use it all over your body when you get out of the shower... especially in winter. It feels like you have Icy Hot all over your body, super uncomfortable :-/

on 12/3/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought the body cream thinking i will like it because i love peppermint. This was wayyyy too sweet for my liking. It smells like candycane and the thought of having this all over my body is just too sickenly sweet and cloying. I used this as a foot cream and yet it was too sweet for my taste. Very festive though. I returned it. At Cdn $11 it's too much $$ for a product that I'm not too thrilled about.

Mmmm... I love this, and not just during the holidays! I wear Pink Sugar perfume and I find these compliment each other very well. Both scents are so sweet, that the blend is intoxicating. I often get stopped on the street and asked, " What are you wearing, you smell amazing!" I also like that it feels a little cool when you put it on. Great stuff! Wish they made it all year round.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This has a very sweet peppermint scent that I just adore. The lotion however, doesn't WOW me..at all. Its not very moisturizing and it feels like any other cheap drugstore body lotion. However, the scent sets it apart. When you first apply it, its a moderately strong fragrance, but once the lotion dries you are left with a very subtle scent on your skin. This is a fun lotion, that puts me in the holiday spirit...so I buy it. Sometimes its simply about the "feel good" aspect instead of the quality. BTW I got these in a set of 3 mini lotions for $10.

on 11/22/2007 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is like a bottle of ice. I body had a terrible freezing feeling after using this, I was so cold I felt like I was getting frost bite. The smell is amazing but I had to return it, I want a lotion to warm me up not make me feel like i'm standing out in the snow naked.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cool! Actually, quite literally cool, as well, as the peppermint gives a tingling sensation briefly. It has a sweet, sugary vanilla note that lingers and eventually sings over the peppermint in the background. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams