Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

3.9

on 1/11/2016 4:05:00 PM

I can't stand the smell of this stuff. It's offensive to my nostrils!

This is probably one of my favorite lotions in my collection. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I use it every winter. And the smell makes me want to eat it! It smells like candy canes and vanilla. The packaging is really cute, too. But mine has a different packaging than the other ones you might see in other reviews for this product. And I'm not sure what the price was, since I got it as a gift. This is a really great product, and I recommend it to anyone who loves minty smelling things.

on 1/16/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as a Christmas present, along with the hand creme and the shower gel. If you love minty scents, you will adore this. Depending on how much you apply, it can have a slight tingle. I've become addicted to applying it multiple times a day for the scent alone. The mint is not overwhelming because of the musky vanilla notes. Love this!

I hate everything about this lotion.
I smelled it in the store and thought it smelled fantastic as I adore mint, but a while after I bought it I found that the peppermint scent of it smelled very cheap and has an underlying tone to it that I don't like.
The formula of this particular lotion is different than the others (maybe it's just mine?). It feels almost oily and almost like Mayonnaise to me and it seems like it doesn't want to absorb into my skin.
I do not have this problem with any other BBW lotions, just this one.

on 11/27/2012 4:49:00 PM

At first I thought I wasn't going to like this because I thought it was a pure peppermint smell and I didn't want to walk around smelling like a breathmint. So one day when I was in the store, I applied some on my hands and got the initial peppermint burst but 10 minutes later, the peppermint softens into a lovely fresh vanilla smell. It does have a tingly feeling the first few minutes that it is applied so I could see this lotion working well in the summer time as well to cool down. I have been applying this lotion non stop. I just wish they would have had the body cream in store this year as I find those more moisturizing. If you haven't tried this yet, go ahead and give it a shot. It really does get you in the holiday spirit with its peppermint coolness :)

First off, I LOVE this product so so much.
Around Decemeber 2010, I was buying presents for friends, I wasn't sure what to buy. I saw their twisted peppermint line and ended up purchasing some of the twisted peppermint anti bacterial hand lotion for my best friend. I never really smelled it but she really liked it. I was at her house one time and I used that lotion I got her for the first time, and I HAD to buy some of the body care products but it wasn't December yet. So I waited and waited, and the first day they brought the line out, I was one of the first people in that store to purchase it. They had a buy 1 get one free, so I ended up leaving with 2 lotions, 3 shower gels and 1 body mist.
The lotion is just amazing. You get that whiff of peppermint and a hint of vanilla. I put it on my legs when I get done shaving and when I first used it, I felt this cool breezy feeling (I know that sounds weird), it feels really nice and leaves my legs soft. The mist is just amazing and it's not overly powerful, which I like. I don't like really really strong perfumes. And I am just about out of my first shower gel. I have a little bit left. I can't wait to buy more this year, if they bring it back.

on 11/1/2011 10:37:00 PM

Smells exactly like a candy cane. Yummy and great to use especially during the christmas/winter months. My fiance likes to use this too. its pretty powering for a lotion, just an application to your hands and you can really smell it on someone.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

It's a pretty nice body lotion- although not VERY moisturizing. It has a nice sorta fruity but peppermint smell to it. I didn't quite like the smell initially because it was too sweet, but after that I took a liking to it. However for some reason, this gave me rashes and red spot on my body?! I know it is this body lotion because after I stopped applying it, red spots and rashes are gone and when I used it again, I got rashes and red spots again. ): This lotion gives a very cooling feeling as well, according to some of the reviews I see, they don't like it, but I live in a hot and humid country so I see it as a plus instead. (:

I LOVE this lotion! One of my all time favorites! It smells just like a candy cane....peppermint swirled with creamy vanilla. The lotion is all right for moisturizing, but I am mostly after the scent anyway since I don't have real dry skin. I bought this for the first time this past Christmas and fell in love with it! I used the entire bottle in one week! LOL So I bought 10 more off of Ebay to last me a while. I also have the splash and 3in1 and both are just as great. The splash doesn't have the same exact smell as the lotion, but is still good. I love this when it is hot outside for a nice tingly cooling sensation. Good to put in the fridge and use on super hot days!! :) Wish they sold it all year long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product last X-mas and really enjoy using it during the holidays. To me, the cooling sensation is what makes this lotion a standout. It moisturizes well enough without being too heavy. The scent, while strong at first, is still pleasant and wears off after a while (Which I like. I don't want to smell like peppermint all day!) My favorite time to wear this lotion is right after I shave and am heading to bed. It does not burn after shaving. I have the 3-in-1 shower gel and really love that, too.

Popular Lotions / Creams