Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

4.1

I absolutely love the smell of peppermint. I used to shop at bath and body when I was younger but as i've aged the lotions there smell too much/fake for me. This one I got as a gift and I really liked the way it smelled and the moisturizing part wasn't too bad either.

on 12/30/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect mix of vanilla & peppermint! This body lotion is nicely moisturizing and great paired up with the matching body spray.

on 2/1/2014 1:19:00 AM

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've always overlooked Twisted Peppermint in the store because when I'm being bombarded with all the other scents it just never really stood out to me as something I'd want to have on my body. After receiving this as a Christmas gift I was given the opportunity to give this lotion my unbiased opinion without comparing it to everything in the store and I have a new appreciation for it. The peppermint really stands out, followed closely by a rich creamy vanilla then the surprising linger of of the balsam at the end gives it an almost fruity kick. This lotion has an amazing tingle to it. I've started wearing it at night after my shower and it feels so clean and refreshing and leaves my bedding smelling great, even my other half comments on how nice and minty I smell. I probably wouldn't wear this during the day as it might clash with whatever fragrance i've got going on, but that's not really a complaint as the majority of BBW lotions are more of a standalone scent than something you might layer under another fragrance. I'm glad that this was put on my radar. The bottom line is if you love the minty tingle and a less foody creamy vanilla scent I highly recommend you at least try the body wash.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I had the one from last year, and I really liked the smell of this, it smells like candy canes out of the bottle, and when you first put it on, then it softens to a vanilla-like scent that's still minty. Since I love mint, I thought it smelled amaaazing :D
Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on some more this year :/ but I would definitely buy it again if I could.

First off, I LOVE this product so so much.
Around Decemeber 2010, I was buying presents for friends, I wasn't sure what to buy. I saw their twisted peppermint line and ended up purchasing some of the twisted peppermint anti bacterial hand lotion for my best friend. I never really smelled it but she really liked it. I was at her house one time and I used that lotion I got her for the first time, and I HAD to buy some of the body care products but it wasn't December yet. So I waited and waited, and the first day they brought the line out, I was one of the first people in that store to purchase it. They had a buy 1 get one free, so I ended up leaving with 2 lotions, 3 shower gels and 1 body mist.
The lotion is just amazing. You get that whiff of peppermint and a hint of vanilla. I put it on my legs when I get done shaving and when I first used it, I felt this cool breezy feeling (I know that sounds weird), it feels really nice and leaves my legs soft. The mist is just amazing and it's not overly powerful, which I like. I don't like really really strong perfumes. And I am just about out of my first shower gel. I have a little bit left. I can't wait to buy more this year, if they bring it back.

on 11/1/2011 10:37:00 PM

Smells exactly like a candy cane. Yummy and great to use especially during the christmas/winter months. My fiance likes to use this too. its pretty powering for a lotion, just an application to your hands and you can really smell it on someone.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This smells so wonderful. Every year for Christmas I make a 3 layer red velvet cake with a peppermint cream cheese frosting and that's what this smells like to me.
It's a very well done peppermint.
I gave the packaging a 4 (even though it's standard B&BW packaging) because the bottle feels a bit stiff and it can be tough to get out.
But, if they re-release this in stores this year, I'll stock up so I don't have to order online.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

It's a pretty nice body lotion- although not VERY moisturizing. It has a nice sorta fruity but peppermint smell to it. I didn't quite like the smell initially because it was too sweet, but after that I took a liking to it. However for some reason, this gave me rashes and red spot on my body?! I know it is this body lotion because after I stopped applying it, red spots and rashes are gone and when I used it again, I got rashes and red spots again. ): This lotion gives a very cooling feeling as well, according to some of the reviews I see, they don't like it, but I live in a hot and humid country so I see it as a plus instead. (:

Lovely scent. It's Bath and Body Works seasonal scent. They seem to sell out of this one really fast. I absolutely love it. I smells like candy cane or mint chocolate ice cream but in a very pleasant way. And I'm usually not a an of strong smell but since this is minty it is very refreshing. Another big plus about this lotion is that is gives a cool tingly sensation. A little but like Icy Hot. So this would work well on sore muscles. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Lotions / Creams