Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

3.8

on 4/13/2008 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I thought the smell wasn't quite as minty as I would have liked for this lotion, and the tingling sensation was weird. But I guess that is to be expected with a peppermint lotion. Still, not one of my favorites.

Who wants to smell like peppermint from head to toe? I do! I love it! But, I think it's the sugar plus vanilla in it that makes this my favorite! Pretty long-lasting scent, I want it all year long! LOVE IT!

on 1/21/2007 5:57:00 AM

I'm not really sure why Bath and Body Works waited to come out with this scent in the fall/winter. With the cooling effect this scent provides both in a lotion and bodywash, it really is more appropriate for use during warmer weather despite the scent's candy cane aroma. To me this smells exactly like a candy cane or peppermint candy. It's a nice scent, not too sweet or strong. The tingling sensation is nice, unless you have sensitive or irritated skin. As I found out, the tingling on irritated skin is akin to a burning sensation--not good. In terms of consistency: I've always avoided these Temptation lotions because the formula seems extremely runny. However, although this lotion is thin, it's surprisingly moisturizing. I did have to rub the lotion into my skin for a couple of minutes for it to finally sink it. Although greasy at first, it eventually sinks into the skin completely, leaving no greasiness at all. I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase--maybe if I saw it again during warmer months I'd be more tempted.

on 11/30/2006 3:45:00 AM

Lovely Christmas scent. I was so excited to try it. It smells fantastic but please beware when applying this to your body. If you don't like the feeling of icey hot on your body don't do it. I made that mistake and was frozen for at least forty five minutes. :)

Popular Lotions / Creams