Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

3.9

on 12/1/2013 12:16:00 PM

When I saw this in the store, it smelled amazing! The bottle is so cute and festive! I put it on my legs after the shower. It kind of makes your skin feel tingly and cold a few minutes after applied, but in a good way. The scent is amazing after applied, and it seems to moisturize way better than my other body shop lotion. I would definitely buy this product again.

on 10/20/2008 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the smell, but this is not a good lotion for wintertime. It's not particularly moisturizing, and this stuff leaves the longest lasting cold tingle on my skin. It's kind of uncomfortable, actually. I'd repurchase other items for the scent, but not the lotion.

I absolutely love the smell of peppermint. I used to shop at bath and body when I was younger but as i've aged the lotions there smell too much/fake for me. This one I got as a gift and I really liked the way it smelled and the moisturizing part wasn't too bad either.

on 11/1/2011 10:37:00 PM

Smells exactly like a candy cane. Yummy and great to use especially during the christmas/winter months. My fiance likes to use this too. its pretty powering for a lotion, just an application to your hands and you can really smell it on someone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the scent of this lotion. The combination of peppermint, vanilla, and sugar is absolutely wonderful. I usually get really dry skin on the front of my legs,my feet and elbows in the winter, but I used this every night after my shower and my skin stayed moisturized all winter. I probably will buy it when the Holiday Traditions line is re-promoted because it's a once a year thing, and I don't use Bath & Body Works that often. Personally, I think the price is a little steep. $10 for 8 oz? There are definitely better deals out there. But for the best scents (this being included) I'll splurge on Bath & Body Works.

on 11/22/2007 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is like a bottle of ice. I body had a terrible freezing feeling after using this, I was so cold I felt like I was getting frost bite. The smell is amazing but I had to return it, I want a lotion to warm me up not make me feel like i'm standing out in the snow naked.

on 1/21/2007 5:57:00 AM

I'm not really sure why Bath and Body Works waited to come out with this scent in the fall/winter. With the cooling effect this scent provides both in a lotion and bodywash, it really is more appropriate for use during warmer weather despite the scent's candy cane aroma. To me this smells exactly like a candy cane or peppermint candy. It's a nice scent, not too sweet or strong. The tingling sensation is nice, unless you have sensitive or irritated skin. As I found out, the tingling on irritated skin is akin to a burning sensation--not good. In terms of consistency: I've always avoided these Temptation lotions because the formula seems extremely runny. However, although this lotion is thin, it's surprisingly moisturizing. I did have to rub the lotion into my skin for a couple of minutes for it to finally sink it. Although greasy at first, it eventually sinks into the skin completely, leaving no greasiness at all. I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase--maybe if I saw it again during warmer months I'd be more tempted.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like the cool tingle; it doesn't make me feel cold, but just fresh. However, I might switch to using it in the mornings, NOT before bed because I'm a little wide awake now :) I love that it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave me greasy. Fabulous texture, scent, everything.

on 11/30/2006 3:45:00 AM

Lovely Christmas scent. I was so excited to try it. It smells fantastic but please beware when applying this to your body. If you don't like the feeling of icey hot on your body don't do it. I made that mistake and was frozen for at least forty five minutes. :)

on 1/11/2016 4:05:00 PM

I can't stand the smell of this stuff. It's offensive to my nostrils!

Popular Lotions / Creams