Nivea Lip Care - Cherry

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Still a favourite of mine,it leaves nice color on the lips,and the smell is amazing.It's not as moisturising as I would want,but the smell of it made me fall in love with this lipbalm.

on 8/22/2015 10:14:00 AM

Theres literally nothing to complain for a lip balm which cost less than 5 dollar.theres really alot of content ,it moisturize your lips,only abit but the colour was amazing.Its something like kissable baby lips ><though it does not last very long but the duration was legit.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

I must say this lip balm/tint has the most delicious scent and taste! It goes on smooth over my lips and leaves them feeling buttery and soft. Looove the subtle hint of red which is neither too overpowering to the point where it screams "MY LIPS ARE RED!!!" nor too light as to be invisible to the eye. It just leaves me with this nice, rosy pout and the slight shimmer in it brings out the warm tones of my skin. It's not too sticky which is great as I HATE lip balms that have sticky/oily consistencies. A con however, would be that it's not very moisturizing which is something that I expect from a lip balm. I live in a country that has a hot, tropical climate and my lips become dry and chapped with ease. So I have to keep reapplying the product which is annoying. Despite this shortcoming, it's still a wonderful product and I'll definitely repurchase it! :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

It gives a nice pinkish tint, but it doesn't last long. Also, it dries my lips really quickly. It hydrates it for like a few minutes and then it becomes dry and chapped. Terrible product. Will not repurchase unless held at gunpoint.

on 9/12/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi,
I have bought hydro and pomegranate flavours.They are really good,but cherry flavour OMG ,the smell is really bad .It gives the smell of cough syrup.

Thanking you

on 9/12/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It's hard to find tinted lip balm. I trust NIVEA products, test many of their products skin and body. Good reddish tint for my semi dark lips. Doesn't make my face looked flush without applying lipstick. Wore them daily to moisturize and protect my lips. However the cherry scent is a big NO NO. It somehow smells like SOUR PLUMS to me!!!

I remember when I was younger, I used to steal this off my mom and wear it because it gives off lasting cherry tint.
Very moisturising and lasts too.
Can't find it in canada though :/

on 5/12/2012 5:57:00 AM

can anyone tell me how to buy this product i really love this pls help

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The cherries on it are so cuutee! And it moisturizes so well, the colour stays for a long time and it smells so fruity! It's my second favourite lip balm I've ever used, and I have like 20. So yeah :) I love the colour, taste, smell, and it moisturizes really good!

I LOVE this chapstick! Not only does it keep my lips hydrated, but the cherry coloring is beautiful and very natural. And most importantly, it doesn't start to clump up on my lips; it stays slick and red for hours. I still use Vaseline when I'm at home to keep my lips moisturized long-term, but the Nivea cherry chapstick is amazing if you want to go out (say, to class) but don't want the formality of wearing lipstick.

Popular Lips Products