Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one product I was sure I would hate. In fact, I had my makeup done three times by those Becca MAs and had been using the foundations, powders, and cream blushes for a few months before I bought one of these, and only because it was in a kit. That said, I now have them in EVERY single color except bronze gold. I just bought the newer patina and ametrine this weekend even. These are an unusual product and what I have found is 1) only apply lightly, otherwise it will crease and smudge and 2) these must be set with powder and look exceptional if one does that with the shimmer powders and 3) you can build coverage if you use the powders. These also work well with your powder shadows and can be blended together and some colors like quartz double as highlighters. So I've gone from skeptic to addict myself and highly recommend these for their fun and versatility to those that get kind of bored with traditional shadow.

I got this in Antique Gold (deep green-tinged brown) and Bronze Gold (orangey brick). They go on very easily and evenly with the fingertips for a sheer, stained effect, extremely natural and quick to achieve. It just looks as if you have naturally browny-toned eyelids. The only thing I didn't like was the tendency to wear off very quickly, though in their defence they didn't smear or creep, just gradually and evenly disappear. If you were happy to reapply every couple of hours or so (and the compact includes a little mirror), this would not be a problem. As cream eyeshadows go, these are excellent and the colors are great, but like all creams wear is a problem so I would generally prefer a powder and will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought it in Antique Gold.....a beautiful creme colour....easy to aplly,stays put for hours...doesn't smear...I love the shimmery texture as I hate dry ones! Very nice and blendable for darker or lighter effect! Will repurchase, but one is enough for months even if use it every day!

i usually love becca products, but patina just doesn't work for me. i love the powder shadows and have never had a problem with them creasing, but patina really creased and gave me a bad case of racoon eyes. so disapponited,waited a while to get it. definitely won't repurchase.

I was shocked when I opened this compact for the first time: There was a heavy layer of oil spread over the top of the shadow, just like you would find on a pizza. I was sure I would send it back, but decided to wipe it off with a tissue and see what was underneath. After wiping not only the oil but the top layer of shadow I was very pleasantly surprised. The color (Patina, a golden-green) is gorgeous, and I don't have problems with creasing. It looks terrific with my green eyes. Expensive, but worth it.