Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this in Patina, the green gold color. Its a gorgeous smudgy color...definately for a party look, not for day time. Since its a little dark for my taste, I put light pink shadow underneath, up to my browbone. Then, I put Patina only up to my crease, and blend it upward. I then finish with a sheer coat of the light pink shadow over my entire lid. It softens the look, and makes it look seamless. For a more hardcore look, I would wear this alone. Its a great product, but a bit expensive ($24). I would buy it again, though.

I have this in graphite. Hum...I love the color. The compact rocks. The actual product however is AWFUL! It looks great for all of 5 seconds. I've tried several diffrent ways to get it NOT to crease. I've given up. Even if you fix the crease it comes back seconds later. I had such high hopes. If anyone has any suggestions by all means please let me know!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At a recent visit to Nordie's I fell in love with the Becca MA and ended up buying a lot of makeup. Which I am now returning. I think my combo skin just isn't right for Becca - maybe you have to have dry skin. Anyway, I got this eye shadow in Antique Gold and the color is BEAUTIFUL. In fact, all day other MAs were gasping at how great my eyes looked. But, sadly, it creased and faded fairly quickly (within a couple of hours - lasted 4 hours at the most). Apparently Becca is coming out with a powder version of this and I might buy it because I really do love the color. But the whole cream eye shadow thing (unless it dries to a powder) just doesn't work for me. The compact was super cute, though.