BECCA Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im so glad I got this on sale and was able to swap it away to someone more excited about the Becca line. This was absolute crap. I bought it in Patina and it looks gorgeous in pot but has horrible color payoff. It creased 1 hour later and disappeared! A ghost eyeshadow! I have to admit, like all other cosmetic lines, they have some hits and misses, so with that said, save your money ladies because Becca's creme shadows are a complete waste of moola, sale or no sale. :-D hope this helps some undecided buyers out there.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Ametrine and I think this is an amazing colour with a really neat case. Which is why I gave it a two instead of a one. I think the product itself is awful. It's greasy--and I tried it with light application, heavier application, using a brush, no brush, over base, over powder, adding powder after...whatever. It lasts about 1 hour on me--then it vanishes--except for the crease lines it leaves. Which is a real shame--because the colour is wonderful. Now I have a new quest to find this colour in a different formula.
But I REALLY don't like this product.
UPDATED--I upped the rating to 3.
I found that if I put foundation/base on, then the eyeshadow, then powder over top it works very well. Still doesn't have great lasting power, but it is a nice subtle look and it doesn't crease like crazy. Not sure if I would repurchase...the colours are great but this is kind of more work than I want to deal with. Especially for something that is supposed to be easy to use. For those that don't need a base for their powder eyeshadows in order to get them to stay nicely, this might be a great choice.

I don't like this at all! Well i don't like cream shadows anyway.This creases so much,even when i put an e/s base prior application.I have quartz and it is a beautiful color,saaad it creases so much.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these shadows. The creamy consistency goes on well and it has great staying power for me. The color looks natural and feels great gliding on. Great shadows!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.

I gave this product lipsticks for the sultry colors, but the formula of this is awful. You could wear this for a photo shoot, but that's really about all. The greasiest creme eyeshadow I've tried. MAC Paints and Nars creme shadows are much better.

I love the color in Antique Gold. I received a sample of this, and just loved it. Normally , I shy away from browns, ect. , but this brownish-golden cream shadow looks terrific on my dark eyes. I usually stick to greys, silvers, and purples, ect., but this color makes your eyes pop!

The Antique Gold is a beautiful cream eye shadow, but could be too slippery for some. This will definitely crease, but there's quite a bit of product so you can reapply to your heart's content for months, lol. It's an interesting color, too, dark brown with some green and a hint of shimmer.

I was slightly disappointed with this. While the color was nice and it looked good, this isn't feasible to use if you have oily eyelids or if it's warm outside.

It doesn't crease as easily as other cream/gloss e/s.. but it still does after awhile, which means you have to touch up regularly.