Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this in Patina, the green gold color. Its a gorgeous smudgy color...definately for a party look, not for day time. Since its a little dark for my taste, I put light pink shadow underneath, up to my browbone. Then, I put Patina only up to my crease, and blend it upward. I then finish with a sheer coat of the light pink shadow over my entire lid. It softens the look, and makes it look seamless. For a more hardcore look, I would wear this alone. Its a great product, but a bit expensive ($24). I would buy it again, though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one product I was sure I would hate. In fact, I had my makeup done three times by those Becca MAs and had been using the foundations, powders, and cream blushes for a few months before I bought one of these, and only because it was in a kit. That said, I now have them in EVERY single color except bronze gold. I just bought the newer patina and ametrine this weekend even. These are an unusual product and what I have found is 1) only apply lightly, otherwise it will crease and smudge and 2) these must be set with powder and look exceptional if one does that with the shimmer powders and 3) you can build coverage if you use the powders. These also work well with your powder shadows and can be blended together and some colors like quartz double as highlighters. So I've gone from skeptic to addict myself and highly recommend these for their fun and versatility to those that get kind of bored with traditional shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.

Top Rated Eye Shadow