BECCA Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by skin type : Oily

2.0

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im so glad I got this on sale and was able to swap it away to someone more excited about the Becca line. This was absolute crap. I bought it in Patina and it looks gorgeous in pot but has horrible color payoff. It creased 1 hour later and disappeared! A ghost eyeshadow! I have to admit, like all other cosmetic lines, they have some hits and misses, so with that said, save your money ladies because Becca's creme shadows are a complete waste of moola, sale or no sale. :-D hope this helps some undecided buyers out there.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Ametrine and I think this is an amazing colour with a really neat case. Which is why I gave it a two instead of a one. I think the product itself is awful. It's greasy--and I tried it with light application, heavier application, using a brush, no brush, over base, over powder, adding powder after...whatever. It lasts about 1 hour on me--then it vanishes--except for the crease lines it leaves. Which is a real shame--because the colour is wonderful. Now I have a new quest to find this colour in a different formula.
But I REALLY don't like this product.
UPDATED--I upped the rating to 3.
I found that if I put foundation/base on, then the eyeshadow, then powder over top it works very well. Still doesn't have great lasting power, but it is a nice subtle look and it doesn't crease like crazy. Not sure if I would repurchase...the colours are great but this is kind of more work than I want to deal with. Especially for something that is supposed to be easy to use. For those that don't need a base for their powder eyeshadows in order to get them to stay nicely, this might be a great choice.