Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by skin type : Combination

2.6

i usually love becca products, but patina just doesn't work for me. i love the powder shadows and have never had a problem with them creasing, but patina really creased and gave me a bad case of racoon eyes. so disapponited,waited a while to get it. definitely won't repurchase.

I don't like this at all! Well i don't like cream shadows anyway.This creases so much,even when i put an e/s base prior application.I have quartz and it is a beautiful color,saaad it creases so much.

I was shocked when I opened this compact for the first time: There was a heavy layer of oil spread over the top of the shadow, just like you would find on a pizza. I was sure I would send it back, but decided to wipe it off with a tissue and see what was underneath. After wiping not only the oil but the top layer of shadow I was very pleasantly surprised. The color (Patina, a golden-green) is gorgeous, and I don't have problems with creasing. It looks terrific with my green eyes. Expensive, but worth it.

I have this in graphite. Hum...I love the color. The compact rocks. The actual product however is AWFUL! It looks great for all of 5 seconds. I've tried several diffrent ways to get it NOT to crease. I've given up. Even if you fix the crease it comes back seconds later. I had such high hopes. If anyone has any suggestions by all means please let me know!

I gave this product lipsticks for the sultry colors, but the formula of this is awful. You could wear this for a photo shoot, but that's really about all. The greasiest creme eyeshadow I've tried. MAC Paints and Nars creme shadows are much better.

I got this in Antique Gold (deep green-tinged brown) and Bronze Gold (orangey brick). They go on very easily and evenly with the fingertips for a sheer, stained effect, extremely natural and quick to achieve. It just looks as if you have naturally browny-toned eyelids. The only thing I didn't like was the tendency to wear off very quickly, though in their defence they didn't smear or creep, just gradually and evenly disappear. If you were happy to reapply every couple of hours or so (and the compact includes a little mirror), this would not be a problem. As cream eyeshadows go, these are excellent and the colors are great, but like all creams wear is a problem so I would generally prefer a powder and will not repurchase.

I was slightly disappointed with this. While the color was nice and it looked good, this isn't feasible to use if you have oily eyelids or if it's warm outside.

It doesn't crease as easily as other cream/gloss e/s.. but it still does after awhile, which means you have to touch up regularly.