Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At a recent visit to Nordie's I fell in love with the Becca MA and ended up buying a lot of makeup. Which I am now returning. I think my combo skin just isn't right for Becca - maybe you have to have dry skin. Anyway, I got this eye shadow in Antique Gold and the color is BEAUTIFUL. In fact, all day other MAs were gasping at how great my eyes looked. But, sadly, it creased and faded fairly quickly (within a couple of hours - lasted 4 hours at the most). Apparently Becca is coming out with a powder version of this and I might buy it because I really do love the color. But the whole cream eye shadow thing (unless it dries to a powder) just doesn't work for me. The compact was super cute, though.

I love the color in Antique Gold. I received a sample of this, and just loved it. Normally , I shy away from browns, ect. , but this brownish-golden cream shadow looks terrific on my dark eyes. I usually stick to greys, silvers, and purples, ect., but this color makes your eyes pop!

I got four of the creme eye shadows - Quartz, Graphite, Antique Bronze and Gold Bronze. I really like all of them! They blend very well, and seem to last a fair bit, for a creme product. I find they last longer when applied over powder - they also blend just fine over powder.

The Quartz is a shimmery light pink colour, perfect for every day, especially if you tend towards being fair.

Graphite is a wearable dark shimmery grey. Used as a wash, you can wear it during the day, or with layers as a smokey eye.

Antique Bronze is a really pretty failsafe colour - everyone who has tried it, loves it! It's a khaki-brown colour.

Bronze Gold is a terracota type colour - it's the colour the model on the Becca catalogue looks to be wearing.

The Antique Gold is a beautiful cream eye shadow, but could be too slippery for some. This will definitely crease, but there's quite a bit of product so you can reapply to your heart's content for months, lol. It's an interesting color, too, dark brown with some green and a hint of shimmer.