Becca Creme Eye Colour

3.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im so glad I got this on sale and was able to swap it away to someone more excited about the Becca line. This was absolute crap. I bought it in Patina and it looks gorgeous in pot but has horrible color payoff. It creased 1 hour later and disappeared! A ghost eyeshadow! I have to admit, like all other cosmetic lines, they have some hits and misses, so with that said, save your money ladies because Becca's creme shadows are a complete waste of moola, sale or no sale. :-D hope this helps some undecided buyers out there.

i usually love becca products, but patina just doesn't work for me. i love the powder shadows and have never had a problem with them creasing, but patina really creased and gave me a bad case of racoon eyes. so disapponited,waited a while to get it. definitely won't repurchase.

I don't like this at all! Well i don't like cream shadows anyway.This creases so much,even when i put an e/s base prior application.I have quartz and it is a beautiful color,saaad it creases so much.

I gave this product lipsticks for the sultry colors, but the formula of this is awful. You could wear this for a photo shoot, but that's really about all. The greasiest creme eyeshadow I've tried. MAC Paints and Nars creme shadows are much better.

I have the Quartz & Antique Gold shades. The colors are v. pretty, but if it's warm out and/or you have oily skin it will shift & crease like crazy. I had high hopes for these, but I think I'll stick with Benefit for creams and Chantecaille for powders. Really wanted to like these.)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Ametrine and I think this is an amazing colour with a really neat case. Which is why I gave it a two instead of a one. I think the product itself is awful. It's greasy--and I tried it with light application, heavier application, using a brush, no brush, over base, over powder, adding powder after...whatever. It lasts about 1 hour on me--then it vanishes--except for the crease lines it leaves. Which is a real shame--because the colour is wonderful. Now I have a new quest to find this colour in a different formula.
But I REALLY don't like this product.
UPDATED--I upped the rating to 3.
I found that if I put foundation/base on, then the eyeshadow, then powder over top it works very well. Still doesn't have great lasting power, but it is a nice subtle look and it doesn't crease like crazy. Not sure if I would repurchase...the colours are great but this is kind of more work than I want to deal with. Especially for something that is supposed to be easy to use. For those that don't need a base for their powder eyeshadows in order to get them to stay nicely, this might be a great choice.

I have this in graphite. Hum...I love the color. The compact rocks. The actual product however is AWFUL! It looks great for all of 5 seconds. I've tried several diffrent ways to get it NOT to crease. I've given up. Even if you fix the crease it comes back seconds later. I had such high hopes. If anyone has any suggestions by all means please let me know!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At a recent visit to Nordie's I fell in love with the Becca MA and ended up buying a lot of makeup. Which I am now returning. I think my combo skin just isn't right for Becca - maybe you have to have dry skin. Anyway, I got this eye shadow in Antique Gold and the color is BEAUTIFUL. In fact, all day other MAs were gasping at how great my eyes looked. But, sadly, it creased and faded fairly quickly (within a couple of hours - lasted 4 hours at the most). Apparently Becca is coming out with a powder version of this and I might buy it because I really do love the color. But the whole cream eye shadow thing (unless it dries to a powder) just doesn't work for me. The compact was super cute, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.

I got this in Antique Gold (deep green-tinged brown) and Bronze Gold (orangey brick). They go on very easily and evenly with the fingertips for a sheer, stained effect, extremely natural and quick to achieve. It just looks as if you have naturally browny-toned eyelids. The only thing I didn't like was the tendency to wear off very quickly, though in their defence they didn't smear or creep, just gradually and evenly disappear. If you were happy to reapply every couple of hours or so (and the compact includes a little mirror), this would not be a problem. As cream eyeshadows go, these are excellent and the colors are great, but like all creams wear is a problem so I would generally prefer a powder and will not repurchase.