Becca Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Ametrine and I think this is an amazing colour with a really neat case. Which is why I gave it a two instead of a one. I think the product itself is awful. It's greasy--and I tried it with light application, heavier application, using a brush, no brush, over base, over powder, adding powder after...whatever. It lasts about 1 hour on me--then it vanishes--except for the crease lines it leaves. Which is a real shame--because the colour is wonderful. Now I have a new quest to find this colour in a different formula.
But I REALLY don't like this product.
UPDATED--I upped the rating to 3.
I found that if I put foundation/base on, then the eyeshadow, then powder over top it works very well. Still doesn't have great lasting power, but it is a nice subtle look and it doesn't crease like crazy. Not sure if I would repurchase...the colours are great but this is kind of more work than I want to deal with. Especially for something that is supposed to be easy to use. For those that don't need a base for their powder eyeshadows in order to get them to stay nicely, this might be a great choice.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these shadows. The creamy consistency goes on well and it has great staying power for me. The color looks natural and feels great gliding on. Great shadows!

The Antique Gold is a beautiful cream eye shadow, but could be too slippery for some. This will definitely crease, but there's quite a bit of product so you can reapply to your heart's content for months, lol. It's an interesting color, too, dark brown with some green and a hint of shimmer.

Popular Eye Shadows