BECCA Creme Eye Colour

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.0

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im so glad I got this on sale and was able to swap it away to someone more excited about the Becca line. This was absolute crap. I bought it in Patina and it looks gorgeous in pot but has horrible color payoff. It creased 1 hour later and disappeared! A ghost eyeshadow! I have to admit, like all other cosmetic lines, they have some hits and misses, so with that said, save your money ladies because Becca's creme shadows are a complete waste of moola, sale or no sale. :-D hope this helps some undecided buyers out there.

i usually love becca products, but patina just doesn't work for me. i love the powder shadows and have never had a problem with them creasing, but patina really creased and gave me a bad case of racoon eyes. so disapponited,waited a while to get it. definitely won't repurchase.

I don't like this at all! Well i don't like cream shadows anyway.This creases so much,even when i put an e/s base prior application.I have quartz and it is a beautiful color,saaad it creases so much.

I have this in graphite. Hum...I love the color. The compact rocks. The actual product however is AWFUL! It looks great for all of 5 seconds. I've tried several diffrent ways to get it NOT to crease. I've given up. Even if you fix the crease it comes back seconds later. I had such high hopes. If anyone has any suggestions by all means please let me know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.