Cover Girl Outlast in My Papaya

No Image

3.0

on 3/19/2017 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

THis doesn't last 24 hours, at least not on my lips, but it does last 8 hours. That's way longer than anything else does. I've tried other balms on top of it, but the one that came with it keeps it smudge proof and other balms tend to soften it. I LOVE the color. I'm always looking for that blend of nude, coral, and rose. This shade is great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the first Outlast that I've bought since high school. I was very interested in the color My Papaya. It is lovely! A very good mixture of peach & pink & nude. It is a matte shade with no shimmer or sparkles. I did think it applied slightly unevenly, but was able to spread the color out well.

This comes with 2 products in the box. One is a lipstain that you apply with a doe foot applicator. You wait for 1 minute, then apply a clear balm over top. The balm is a classic Chap Stick type balm.

I do not like the flavor of the clear balm that comes with the stain. I might just go and get some Maybelline gloss to use instead. I've heard good things about the ColorSensational lip gloss. I also have some Revlon gloss that might go well over top.

This DOES NOT come off, which is great! It is drying, so gloss or balm is absolutely necessary.

UPDATE: I just never find myself reaching for this product. I hate the gloss that comes with it as it has a fruity flavor.

on 2/17/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm typically a fan of CG Outlast but this was too bright for me.

Popular Lipsticks