Paula's Choice Soft Matte Blush in HINT OF TAN [DISCONTINUED]

Soft Matte Blush in HINT OF TAN [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

on 4/3/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It is a shame that these are being discontinued. Great texture and i love the color. Very natural, neutral, no frills, no shimmer or sparks, just a simple, basic (yet sooo hard to find lately) very flattering and wearable blush.

on 8/30/2008 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I wear this blush when I don't really feel like wearing blush. Why bother, right? Well, I look downright sallow and pasty w/o some kind of cheek color, so I really do need something on my cheeks to counteract that. As for the color, the name really describes it all. Gotta love the matte, yet natural finish and the fact that it lasts all day. I have the original screw-top packaging (think Jane's Blushing Cheeks blushes) and like it fine--it's no-fuss and gets the job done. I have 2 other shades and reach for all of them way more than all of my other blushes, including NARS which I find strangely disappointing and overpriced given its cult-favorite status...

on 11/3/2006 6:30:00 PM

I absolutely love "Paula's Select Soft Matte Blush" in the color HINT OF TAN! It is a very neutral color that you can also use as a soft contour. If you have light/light-medium/medium skin tone, this is a very flattering,totally matte blush-(no sparkle/shine/glitter of any kind here!) :-)