La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder
Cellular Treatment Foundation PowderLP Cellular Treatment FoundationLP Cellular Treatment FoundationLP Cellular Treatment Foundation

4.4

New Ingredients (Rectangular Compact): Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate?Polymethyl Methacrylate?Squalane?Methicone?Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kaolin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silk (Serica) Powder, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben?Propylparaben?Fragrance (Parfum)?Benzyl Alcohol???, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 11/28/2016 12:47:00 AM

This is incredible. I have been using Chanel foundation powder which I was happy with. I generally think their cosmetics have a finer texture and more pigment. I also like the clean black packaging which you are not embarrassed to take out of your purse.
I can't say exactly why I tried the La Prairie. I even got it online so guessed at the color. I am fair but chose cameo as the lightest looked too pink.
The color is fine. This gives much better coverage while looking as if you are not wearing make up.
The only big downside is the cost $90 for a tiny bit of foundation. Small downside is too flashy a compact.
How my face looks trumps all and this looks very natural, more coverage than Chanel, nice light feeling that you are not wearing makeup. Great lasting power. I went to the gym which no makeup survives for me as I like a light foundation. It was still giving me some coverage after a long workout.
I love it.

on 10/29/2016 1:56:00 PM

Love this on the makeup (when I need more coveridge) or alone. It looks very natural...

on 9/5/2016 11:14:00 AM

I bought this powder foundation after using other high-end liquid ones. None of them really worked for me as I have combination skin and by the end of the day my foundation would be completely gone or partially gone from T-zone but I would see dry patches on the outer part of my skin.
It is a very long-lasting and high-coverage product that has changed my make-up routine completely. I use shade Cameo and bought it for 39£. I will never replace this product. It was worth the splurge. It looks great on the photos, works will all my other powder cosmetics. I can build it up according to the state of my skin. I now hunt bargain sales of la prairie to get value for money on this product but even the original price is a good reflection of the quality.
My only problem is that I am yet to find a powder concealer to go with this foundation.

The best high end makeup I have ever tried! And also the best powder foundation; it´s long wearing (I use laura mercier primer), great-buildable coverage and the best part: it looks natural and at the end of the day my makeup looks even better than right after putting it. A great plus for me, is that it didn't break out my sensitive skin. Definitely expensive but worth the splurge.

A makeup item that should be tested at least one time.

best long lasting powder ever!!!

This is a really beautiful foundation. It looks incredibly natural and does not wear off easily. I was using a Chanel foundation before and like this better. I would definitely recommend this product. I was told that in order to get the best results use a primer underneath. It works and lasts all day plus it's treated foundation so you feel it is doing great things for you skin while you wear it.

I have been using this foundation for the last 2 years. I am absolutely in love with it. Even though it is a bit expensive (61 pounds), I am more than happy to pay that price for this foundation.

It is best for your daily use during the day as it provides the ideal coverage that is not too visible. However, I would not recommend it for night outs as the coverage is light to medium.

I have an acne prone skin but this foundation does not cause any pimples. I was looking for something that won't break me out and this is the gem I found.

on 3/31/2015 6:58:00 AM

I must say that I never expect much from a powder foundation, because quite often they get cakey on your face during the day and enhance the wrinkles. This is absolutely not like that at all! Very forgiving for wrinkles as well, you can use it also around the eye area. The only downside is the price, though :(

on 11/1/2014 10:39:00 AM

.I was using ardency inn light medium olive and im so pleased with this purchase. heavy coverage but in an easy to use powder that doesnt mask your natural beauty . covers circles,is forgiving on wrinklles and doesnt leave you with a line on your neck.i purchased beige dore.my advice is to search websites for the best price . one thing.....a little pink. i got it on bid for an unbelievable 20 dollars. but will purchase it where i can!runs for 90DOLLARS

Yes, I'm buying this one again. Although you can use this as a powder or a foundation (by dampening the sponge applicator provided), I have only used it dry, but have had superb, lasting coverage. You can use the provided applicator to apply the powder, or you can put a little cotton pad into the compact (there's room for it!). Either way I'm impressed with the coverage and especially with how it matches my skin tone (I use Ivorie) and does not change color in the course of the day. It's a nice compact case, too -- maybe a little bit large, but it's designed to keep the applicator in its own little pan; and the mirror is very good. So these benefits make up for the size. On the other hand, the powder pan is relatively small! For $98 I wish there was more powder; and that's why I took off a lippie. Anyway, the match in color is so good, I think this is my powder for life. What I did to find it was to go to Bloomingdale's and visit every MU concession on their ground floor looking for foundation and powder and concealor that matched ME. La P came out the winner in all. I also like Chanel products. But La P seemed to have the edge in this case. (I still like Chanel and Boot's No 7 lipsticks better than La P's).