Cover Girl Brow and Eyemakers

Cover Girl Brow and Eyemakers

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this....tried using it as an eyeliner and was MEGA disappointed. Super hard and no color payoff. HORRIBLE. I came on MUA to give it the worst review but I noticed a lot of the other reviewers were saying they use it for their brows....so I waited and tried it as an eyebrow pencil...and it's kinda great. I have to use it gently or else it is too dark and it doesn't last all day but it is worth having around for those days when you don't want to waste for good stuff.....

i picked this up because it was cheap and came with 2. ill never buy this again though...its so dry and hard to get color...only thing i like bout it is it works well on my eyebrows...but doesnt stay all day...ill use it for around the house but other than that no

on 5/11/2014 12:14:00 AM

Bought this as I needed eyeliner and noticed it came with what I thought was an eyebrow pencil too, and it was cheap. Upon further inspection I realized it was two identical pencils, both to be used on waterlines and brows. Ugh. As an eyeliner, payoff sucks, it pulls really hard and somehow my pigmented, shimmery eyeshadow always manages to stick more to the pencil than liner goes onto my eye= Useless. On bare skin it applies great and would probably be a wonderful brow pencil, except that i bought it in Midnight Black as i always do in liner, and I have blonde hair. seriously!?

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this came with a brow brush so that was nice, and it works well for me! just keep it sharpened for the edge of your brows. Nothing great though. smears easily, doesnt stay well

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't necessarily my go-to pencil liner but I definitely was suprised at how well it actually worked! I use it as both an eyebrow and an eyeliner and the color is bold and stands out with my eyes and it makes my eyebrows look so natural it's crazy ! Picked it up on a whim, in a hurry in need of eyeliner and found this great stuff. Will be buying again c: The only thing I found that I didn't like was that on my top lid, it wore off pretty quick . I've got the oiliest lids in the world so this was expected because of my exercise routine but I still love it <3

on 8/17/2011 12:53:00 PM

Bought because cheap.
Eyeliner barely shows up, no matter how hard I press! Even if I wet the pencil.
Do not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

extremely poor color payoff, and tugs like nobody's business on application. Okay for brows except I got the wrong color, and useless as an eyeliner.

on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in Soft Brown as an eyebrow pencil. It makes for a very natural looking brow and I highly recommend it. I've never tried it as an eyeliner. I use Revlon Colorstay instead.

on 7/12/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is too harsh for the eye, IMO. However, this is an excellent brow pencil that I use in 'midnight brown'. I have sworn by this eyebrow pencil for years.

on 6/9/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this yesterday, needing a cheap eyeliner since I'm low on funds and my amazing Victoria Secret one is out. I hate this eyeliner. I've used it twice, and will finish it because I don't like wasting money but I will never buy this again! It sucks for lining the water line, is really rough and dry, and I have to use a lighter to soften it. It's still hard to apply, even after I melt it a bit. I have it in midnight black. The color isn't as dark as I would like it to be. Good thing I only spent 3.57 on it...