Philosophy The Cookbook

The Cookbook is a limited edition box containing not one but TWO scented lip shines; Raspberry Sorbet and Crumb Berry Pie. And they are just as yummy as the names implies.
Raspberry Sorbet has a raspberry scent (hence the name) and gives you a soft pink shimmery color. Very nice color and I absolutely love the scent! Raspberry Sorbet adds a lot of shimmer and gloss to the lips making them fab! The lasting power is far better than I could have ever expected. One of the best gloss I have ever tried when it comes to lasting power. I am surprised the gloss stays on for hours! Absolutely amazing if you ask me.
Now on the the next shade; the one called Crumb Berry Pie. The later adds more color to your lips, it's a shimmery medium red/pinkish. It definitely adds more color than the Raspberry Sorbet. However, I donnot like the scent of Crumb Berry Pie as much as the Raspberry Sorbet scent. The scent smells a bit artificial and I don't like it much. I wish Philosophy would invent a lip shine with the color of Crumb Berry Pie smelling just like Raspberry Sorbet. That would be great. The staying power, gloss effect and shimmery is just as great when it comes to Crumb Berry Pie! I didn't think Philosophy could make such fab glosses! I am highly impressed.
The price is pretty good too, since you actually get two (0.5 oz 14.2 g each) glosses for the price of one basically!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow. I love these. Ok, The Cookbook comes in a set of 2. One is Raspberry Sorbet. This tastes and smells exactly like a yummy iced Raspberry dessert. It's a beautiful deep pink shimmer...and when I say shimmer these SHIMMER. It's so micro-fine it kills me (in a good way).

Now, for the money shot...wait, lemme CAPS this...*clears throat and get's bullhorn*. The second gloss is: CRUMB BERRY PIE. CRUMB BERRY PIE IS THE MOST AMAZING GLOSS ON THE FACE ON CREATION. IT IS A SHIMMERY MEDIUM RED, BUT THAT IS NOT THE HOOK FOLKS. THIS GLOSS SMELLS LIKE A REAL, BAKED CRUMBLY YUMMY COOKED FRUIT PIE. IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN. IT ACTUALLY SMELLS AND TASTES AS IF THE GLOSS IS COOKED AND HOT. IT ACTUALLY FEELS WARM. I AM 99.9% POSITIVE THERE IS A MINI-STOVE IN THE GLOSS COOKING ME PIE'S WITH FLAKY BAKED WARM CRUSTS AND HOT PIPING FRUITS WAITING TO FILL MY TUMMY WITH LOVE. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS GLOSS IS WORTH IT. CHUCK THE RASPBERRY IF NEED BE, GET IT SOLEY DUE TO THE CRUMB BERRY PIE. Whew...I almost popped a blood vessel.