Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask ] [DISCONTINUED]

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Water; Stearyl Alcohol; dimethicone; Behentrimonium Chloride; Cetyl Alcohol; Panthenol; Panthenyl Ethyl Ether; Fragrance; Disodium EDTA; Benzyl Alcohol; Sodium Hydroxide; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Blue 1; Red 33

on 3/16/2011 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using this for about 2 years. Before I used it my hair was dry, brittle and frizzy from bleaching & dying it too much. I started only washing my hair twice a week and used this as a conditioner. Within a month or so my hair was perfect! It was like I never killed it with chemicals. My hair is really long (about butt length) and I keep dying it, knowing this product has my back

I got this, but with purple instead of green packaging. Made my hair pretty shiney, and soft. Only $5 for big tub.

on 11/19/2010 9:18:00 AM

I remember when Pantene first came out when I was young and back then I absolutely loved Pantene, however, they discontinued the line, reformulated it and I have disliked Pantene ever since, that is until now ........... currently my two favorite lines are WEN and Oribe's Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, however, I don't like the prices, especially considering that my daughter uses WEN as well, and so I wanted to find a drugstore brand to use as well so that my daughter and I don't go through the good stuff as quickly ....... nothing I tried was good enough for us, that is until I found the Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal line ......... I absolutely love this stuff ........ my hair is healthy looking, my color does not fade and I cannot find one fault. I will never give up my high end favorites because they are the best for my hair, but Pantene is the next best thing. I like the Time Rewewal conditioner, however, find that it is not moisturizing enough for my hair, and therefore add a bit of the mask after using the conditioner and both used together give me the perfect amount of moisture. I have also used the mask with other shampoo lines and find that the mask is definitely worth its weight in gold, and it works perfectly every time. The Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenish Mask is the star of the line.

on 10/3/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not sure previous reviewer was comparing same product. This is not discontinued and it still is sold under Restoratives Time Renewal with a black lid, green label. Have been told by stylists that Pantene products are crap, but this one proves them wrong. Have long, color-treated hair and between the coloring and a long summer of beach days, my hair was getting very frizzy and felt straw-like. Followed the directions and in a mere 5 minutes, this made a noticeable improvement right out of the gate on the 1st use. Because my hair was so parched, I used it several times a week for the first few weeks, now have cut back to 1x per week. Hair much softer, easier to comb out the tangles. Scent not bad - much stronger in the tub and it fades quickly once your hair is dry. I actually like the tub packaging because I feel it will be easier to get all the product out vs. a squeeze tube. Price is very reasonable for the amount of treatments you get. I would purchase this again for sure.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably one of the better deep conditioners I've used on my hair. I leave it in my hair for 5 minutes and my hair is smooth and soft. I would recommend washing your hair out with lukewarm water because I've found i get better results that way.

on 11/7/2010 6:20:00 PM

Like a reviewer below, I've used this product and Aussie Deeep and to me, they are both very similar.

Pros

- leaves hair soft and silky
- tub lasts a long time (at least for me)

Cons

- tub is hard to open when you're in the shower!
- if I use it to much, my hair turns straw like

Overall, I definitely recommend it for those with straight, fine hair like myself.

on 8/23/2010 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This made my hair sooo soft, bouncin' and behavin' and the whole bit. I'm pretty sure this is dc'd, sad. I tried their new conditioner in a tub, but it's just a regular conditioner. They have new hair treatments now, maybe I'll try those. Would have continued to repurchase, it was only $6 or $7.

on 9/24/2010 2:48:00 PM

This product is a godsend! Read all the other reviews as for why, I just wanted to share my tips for this product.

Read the directions! It says to squeeze out all the excess water from your hair before applying, and this is the key to making it work!

Keep the lid screwed on very tight and don't keep it in your shower or bathroom at all. Water can get into the packaging really easily and that will dilute the product over time, making you think it's "stopped working."
---

Definitely try this product before you try any expensive salon brand!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

WOW, WOW, WOW!
I don't really have luck with Pantene products, but this one is the exception... Made my fine, dry-ended hair soft, bouncy and extremly soft.
It has a nice, thick consistency and not the typical Pantene scent, it is quite floral-citrusy scent.
I will definetly repurchase this hair mask.
<3 Love it.

This product does the same as aussie 3 minute miracle.

~cons~ comes in a jar (i wish it came in a tube)

~pros~ makes your hair soft shiny and looks restored (just what it says it does)

BUT will not be repurchasing because aussie 3 minute miracle does the same but smells better =)