Essie Bachelorette Bash

Essie Bachelorette Bash

4.6

This is one of my favorite nail polishes. It's very opaque- when I'm in a hurry I can get away with just one layer. Essie polishes last very long on my nails, this one is no exception.
I have like 15 or so different pink nail polishes- this one is in my top three, along with Essie "Lovie Dovie" and Essence "Forgive Me".

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Bachelorette Bash is a gorgeous shade of bright fuschia from Essie. The formula is lovely, it is a crelly (creme-jelly hybrid) which provides good coverage with a squishy, shiny, jelly-like effect. I used two coats to reach opacity. The formula was excellent and easy to work with, a little thinner than some other Essie polishes, but it did not run or flood the cuticles. The polish applied evenly and without streaks or patches. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish, and did not require more than two coats even despite the thin formula. The colour is incredibly beautiful. I get 5 days of wear out of this polish when paired with base and top coat, which I find to be the standard wear time for Essie polishes. This shade of fuschia/hot pink would suit everyone, I can see any skin tone rocking this. I have to admit, I only bought this because I saw that it was the shade Lauren Conrad wore to her very own bachelorette bash, and I had the colour on my mind since I saw her photo - but this shade is incredible and I am so glad I bought it. It is definitely on of my favourite Essie polishes and I would recommend it to anyone. A+

on 4/10/2017 1:04:00 PM

SO GOOD! Bachelorette Bash is one of Essie's best, it really is. This is a deep shade of hot pink (or a medium shade of fuchsia) with a creme finish. It is so perfect-looking and flattering on the nail. Very cute and fun to wear. I love it!

I have been craving Smith & Cult Suburban Warrior, but I think that Bachelorette Bash is a perfectly fine substitute. Excellent formula as well. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

I would absolutely buy this one again. A must-have Essie IMO. Recommended!!

on 2/24/2017 7:28:00 PM

This is a lovely red toned pink, the formula is more of a crelly which means its not quite opaque but once you get a couple of layers on it has this lovely squishy effect. The formula was very easy to manipulate and use and definitely one of the better Essie polishes.

The colour is that lovely classic darker pink, I'm sure i own other polishes very similar in colour to this, but i can live with that. Its that classic darker pink, it works on all types of skin tones and will be a timeless colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love Essie polishes and after a while, it seems the colours start looking the same. (or maybe it's just me)
Bachelorette Bash reminds me of Brides No Grooms - they're both bright fuchsia pinks although Brides No Grooms is more of red/pink. Bachelorette Bash is a bright fuchsia pink without red undertones.

Coverage is excellent with two coats and it's perfect for the toes when it's open toe shoe season.

on 7/1/2016 3:16:00 PM

Straight up medium fuchsia pink. Lovely color and great formula. I like the thinner brushes vs the wider brushes because of my nail shape so I have no complaints regarding the packaging. Compared to exotic liras this is definitely fuchsia while EL is more of a red raspberry. I will use BB in the summer and EL in the colder months. No purple tones so I think it would be fine for all skin tones. I am neutral to warm, and I love the color. I find it turns a bit pinker as it dries. One coat is fine, but I like the depth of 2 coats. Also, non-neon!!! Hur-ray!!! It reminds me of a Chanel color or the kind of color they would create. I have to admire it during the day as it turns into a bright red at night. I might have to get a back-up of this! UPDATE: I am still loving this color. I am not a pink polish person, but this is just so beautiful. I still classify it as a pure pink fuchsia color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Georgeous raspberry color.Looks fantastic on toes.I love this color!!!! One coat is sufficient,but two really bring out the beautiful color.Went on great with no streaking.This is one color you must have!!!!!

on 8/26/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A sexy hot pink cream polish that was opaque in 1 coat! I added a second coat to enhance the brightness and Essies Good to Go top coat to add to the shine. It was still chip free a week later when I removed it to change my nail colour. Gorgeous!

on 4/11/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful raspberry pink. It's very classy and rich. Looks amazing on cool toned skin. I would have given it 5 lippies but the amount of coats it took to be opaque was a little annoying.

It takes 3-4 coats to be completely opaque and is streaky but it levels itself. It takes so long to dry due to the amount of coats.

on 10/30/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The best Essie color and formula! This is my HG polish...if all of Essie's formulas were this good id have them all! Don't get why they don't make them all as good as this one. Perfect consistency, lasts a long time, great color!

Popular Polishes