Essie Bachelorette Bash

Essie Bachelorette Bash

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love Essie polishes and after a while, it seems the colours start looking the same. (or maybe it's just me)
Bachelorette Bash reminds me of Brides No Grooms - they're both bright fuchsia pinks although Brides No Grooms is more of red/pink. Bachelorette Bash is a bright fuchsia pink without red undertones.

Coverage is excellent with two coats and it's perfect for the toes when it's open toe shoe season.

on 7/1/2016 3:16:00 PM

Straight up medium fuchsia pink. Lovely color and great formula. I like the thinner brushes vs the wider brushes because of my nail shape so I have no complaints regarding the packaging. Compared to exotic liras this is definitely fuchsia while EL is more of a red raspberry. I will use BB in the summer and EL in the colder months. No purple tones so I think it would be fine for all skin tones. I am neutral to warm, and I love the color. I find it turns a bit pinker as it dries. One coat is fine, but I like the depth of 2 coats. Also, non-neon!!! Hur-ray!!! It reminds me of a Chanel color or the kind of color they would create. I have to admire it during the day as it turns into a bright red at night. I might have to get a back-up of this! UPDATE: I am still loving this color. I am not a pink polish person, but this is just so beautiful. I still classify it as a pure pink fuchsia color.

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Georgeous raspberry color.Looks fantastic on toes.I love this color!!!! One coat is sufficient,but two really bring out the beautiful color.Went on great with no streaking.This is one color you must have!!!!!

on 8/26/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A sexy hot pink cream polish that was opaque in 1 coat! I added a second coat to enhance the brightness and Essie’s Good to Go top coat to add to the shine. It was still chip free a week later when I removed it to change my nail colour. Gorgeous!

on 4/11/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful raspberry pink. It's very classy and rich. Looks amazing on cool toned skin. I would have given it 5 lippies but the amount of coats it took to be opaque was a little annoying.

It takes 3-4 coats to be completely opaque and is streaky but it levels itself. It takes so long to dry due to the amount of coats.

on 10/30/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The best Essie color and formula! This is my HG polish...if all of Essie's formulas were this good id have them all! Don't get why they don't make them all as good as this one. Perfect consistency, lasts a long time, great color!

on 8/24/2014 5:35:00 AM

i love this shade!in fact, i love it so much that i've wotn it straight for almost a month.
it's a lovely, cool toned fuchsia that suits my skin.i type at least 8 hours a day and with a top+base coat my manicure lasted about 3 days without chipping.
also worth mentioning that i've received compliments from absolute strangers about my nails and how lovely they look!

on 8/15/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a pretty hot pink! Love this over a white base, too, for an extra dose of brightness. It does take me 3 coats to get the opaqueness that I like tho -- as do most of Essie polishes.

on 8/15/2014 11:09:00 AM

my favourite nail polish!

on 7/27/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is very similar to Essie Fiesta, which I previously owned. It's a vivid, bright pink that screams tropical vacation (but no coral tones). I don't use this color for myself, but it's the favorite of my pink-loving daughters. Like all Essie polishes, the formula of this is the best. It goes on in thin, even coats, no streaking, and dries quickly. It's long wearing and doesn't chip easily. When I run out of this polish I will buy it again.

Popular Polishes