no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/12/2009

I have the bright orangey-red shade, it works great, lasts all day, doesn't bleed, even with glossy products on top of my lipstick. Would definitely recommend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0
fromseba

Mar/30/2003

MUFE pencils can be used for eyes and lips, therefore they have lots of colors. I have several colors for the lips: #12 is a pale orangey-beige and #26 is a rosey-YLBB. I really like the colors but too bad I hate the texture. They're so hard and make my lips look dry and crumbly. I much prefer Armani and Dior lipliners.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/22/2002

This is the bomb! Great colours, super long pencils, that require sharpening. Worth every penny. Only problem is they are too long for most makeup bags.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Feb/04/2002

I bought #26, a pinky-nude shade, which closely matches my natural lip color. They offer a variety of shades, especially neutral ones, so if you're still in search of 'the perfect one', try looking here. A pretty good value, the pencils are quite long and looks like it'll last a while. These are longer than MAC lip pencils and cost less...and they're just as soft and …Read more

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/04/2001

This is a smooth easy appliable lip liner and they are very generous in size,,,which is both good and bad. Good-lots of product for the cash, Bad-probably won't fit in your makeup bag.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age25-29