Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils
Brow Perfection Stencils

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try these because my brows have no shape. I put it over my brow, but my brow and stencil didn't line up right! Sometimes I wish I had thicker brows that spread out, then again I don't have to clean them up that often! I give it 2 lippies because it's not a bad product, just better for people with extended, full brows.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutly love this product! So before i had plain eyebrows that just kinda had no shape to them at all, they were straight with a slight arc, but i was not happy with them and whenever i wanted to do something different to them on my own, I was scared that I'd mess up , or it would just turn out bad. So using these stencils really worked, i got a nice natural brow (i used Delicate) and then i finished it off with mac's brow set in mink!

on 6/19/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So, I just picked these up today and I must say I love them! I was always interested in the Anastasia brow kit, and the stencils that came with them... but there is no where to get Anastasia in Canada (at least not locally) so when I was in Lawtons today and saw them for $4.99 I thought it would be a great thing to try, because if they don't work for me then I haven't spent $20. Only one seems to really work for me... glamorous. But I have always had thin eyebrows naturally so no plucking was required. This was a good guide & shape. The plastic is a bit big, but like everyone has said SCISSORS! For refrence I am a dirty blonde and I used MAC's Omega eyeshadow for a powder.
Great price & Great product!

on 12/31/2008 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm just a beginner when it comes to shaping my own brows, and this was the easiest thing imaginable. Using a black brow pencil, I traced over my own out of control brows with the Delicate stencil, and plucked what was outside the outline. I think I'll use concealer or a white pencil next time, just to make it a little easier. After shaping my own, I even did my sister's and even though she panicked the entire time, the was really happy with the final result. I also love the fact that these are reasonably priced ($4.19 @ Rite Aid), as opposed to some of the pricier stencil kits I've seen at Sephora. And I'm sure they work just as well.

Popular Brows Products