Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils
Brow Perfection Stencils

4.3

on 2/8/2017 2:32:00 PM

These are absolutely amazing. I bought these 3-4 years ago when brows were first becoming a thing and I needed help with doing a shape instead of free handing and doing that weird rounded shape. I paid around $5 for them at Sally. I like the more square shape in the front, so I use the stencil labeled "glamorous". My natural brows are not equal in shape and only one is more square so these help give me the shape I want and to make them both similar. I still have the same set I bought years ago and still only use the glamorous stencil. I personally don't mind having more shapes, though, because I can use them for someone else if needed or maybe one day I'll want a different look. These are totally worth it imo, especially since they've held up so long. I think it takes a second to get the right hold on them but once you do, it's like nothing. I've only ever used these with powder. Also, the cardboard envelope they come in is different now, it used to be purple and white. This didn't hold up as long so I ended up transferring them into a little ziploc bag. Love.

These are a great find and purchase for me. I have sparse brows thanks to years of over plucking and living the 90's gothic thin eyebrow trend & lifestyle, so I'm always on the look out for items to make my daily eyebrow routine easier, quicker, but deliver natural looking results.
These stencils completely fit that bill. Having a large face and very sparse brows which allows me to actually use three out of the four stencils provided (delicate, elegant, and glamorous, but the classic doesn't work for me). I get precise and quick results each time and are so simple to use. I did trim the stencils to allow easier usage, thanks for the tip MUA! I like these stencils and have been using them daily, plus they are durable and washable. Highly recommend.

I picked some of these up yesterday and decided to play around with them last night before I took off my make up etc.. I have to say I fill in my eyebrows but I never feel like they are even so I wanted sort of a guideline to go by. They don't really stay next to your eye really well, so holding them is the most aggravating part, but I would cut off a good bit below the stencil so it didn't cover my eye, put it up to my eyebrow and start filling in and pull it away and look, then go a little further down and continue until it gave me the desired shape I wanted. After I was done I just filled in and erased what I thought was needed. These aren't bad for $4.99 they give you a guideline on shaping the eyebrow, but some free hand is required for that finished look. But it definitely beats paying $75 for that anastasia brow kit. No thanks, $4.99 works just fine. lol

Popular Brows Products