Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For a long time I tried to draw and fill my brows by freehand but I got tired of one brow looking perfect while the other one looked a little crazy. Since finding these stencils, the time I spend doing my brows has decreased and they always come out looking precise everytime. I use the Sally Girl's brow powder and my brows last all day. For most people, including me, you will probably end up using one stencil out of the four. I use the "Glamourous" stencil because it's closest to my natural eyebrow shape plus it's the thinnest out of them all. One improvement that Ardell could make is to offer thinner options because not everyone likes thick brows.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I initially tried these years ago and they were enormous and didn't work for me. Recently, I was looking for something similar and ended up spending ridiculous money on the Anastasia stencils and returned them because they were so awful I don't know where to begin. Thought I'd give the Ardell another shot a decade later lol after reading the reviews on here and was pleasantly surprised. They've clearly improved them. They are smaller and have a variety of shapes.. um..oh yeah and they're only like $5 !!! Compared to Anastasia's ginormous $25 ones that come in one awful "C" shape (incidentally, the word "Clown" starts with the letter C.. coincidence?), only in different thickness.

on 12/9/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these just got them today. i needed some good stencils and i was really close to buying the anastacia ones but they were a bit too pricey. I can't decide between the Elegant stencil or the Glamorous one. One thing i don't like is that when you put them on it covers your eye, but nothing some scissors cant fix.

Popular Brows Products