Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils
Brow Perfection Stencils

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutly love this product! So before i had plain eyebrows that just kinda had no shape to them at all, they were straight with a slight arc, but i was not happy with them and whenever i wanted to do something different to them on my own, I was scared that I'd mess up , or it would just turn out bad. So using these stencils really worked, i got a nice natural brow (i used Delicate) and then i finished it off with mac's brow set in mink!

on 6/4/2010 5:03:00 PM

After going to ULTA and having a look at the Anastasia $20 eyebrow stencils I decided that I was NOT going to spend that much money on plastic cutouts. I also remembered that once I had seen something like them in a drugstore before. I found them at CVS last night and I am very happy with them! My favorite is 'Delicate' as that's what works for me best and looks natural, but sometime I might try another! No this product won't be perfect on EVERYONE but most people will be able to find one stencil that works for them.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This little pack of 4 stencils is a great buy. It comes with four different shapes, Glamarous, Elegant, Delicate and Classic. The only one that really works for my brows is Elegant. I just outline my eyebrows in white eyeliner---and if I don't have that, I just put concealer over my brows, then tweeze away at the hairs outside the line. I do like to leave my eyebrows a little longer then the stencil shows. They are a bit big, but nothing a pair of scissors can't handle. Great buy for a little price! :)

on 9/23/2008 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought the ardell brow perfection stencils to help me pluck my eyebrows uniformly. i use it as a guideline to check if my eyebrows are symmetrical. i don't necessarily follow the exact design on the stencil because i like to play around with my own thickness and shape. they are pretty large so i had to trim them down. it's a great buy at $4.19 from target if you like the shapes they provide. i prefer the anastasia shapes. the anastasia shapes are swoopy and the ardell's have a sharper angle. both are a little too thin for my taste though.

Popular Brows Products