Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Brow Perfection Stencils

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

These are a great find and purchase for me. I have sparse brows thanks to years of over plucking and living the 90's gothic thin eyebrow trend & lifestyle, so I'm always on the look out for items to make my daily eyebrow routine easier, quicker, but deliver natural looking results.
These stencils completely fit that bill. Having a large face and very sparse brows which allows me to actually use three out of the four stencils provided (delicate, elegant, and glamorous, but the classic doesn't work for me). I get precise and quick results each time and are so simple to use. I did trim the stencils to allow easier usage, thanks for the tip MUA! I like these stencils and have been using them daily, plus they are durable and washable. Highly recommend.

on 6/19/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So, I just picked these up today and I must say I love them! I was always interested in the Anastasia brow kit, and the stencils that came with them... but there is no where to get Anastasia in Canada (at least not locally) so when I was in Lawtons today and saw them for $4.99 I thought it would be a great thing to try, because if they don't work for me then I haven't spent $20. Only one seems to really work for me... glamorous. But I have always had thin eyebrows naturally so no plucking was required. This was a good guide & shape. The plastic is a bit big, but like everyone has said SCISSORS! For refrence I am a dirty blonde and I used MAC's Omega eyeshadow for a powder.
Great price & Great product!

on 12/9/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these just got them today. i needed some good stencils and i was really close to buying the anastacia ones but they were a bit too pricey. I can't decide between the Elegant stencil or the Glamorous one. One thing i don't like is that when you put them on it covers your eye, but nothing some scissors cant fix.

Popular Brows Products